Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of the stuff on here is already done with engineering, go back and remove those aspects and you're good.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

After reading this post i've been doing some "Woodcrafting" of my own. yeah that's right ladies and gentlemen, i'm sporting a log right now.

Deleted
    this so reminds me of wich proffesion im studying: carpenter ,thank you for reminding me how special and old that job is

10+ Year Old Account
    Please, OP, if you have anything resembling humanity and a soul (or suitable substitute) PLEASE post this on the official forums, and pique Blizzard interest!

---------- Post added 2011-09-27 at 05:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    It's a good idea....but unfortunately as a crafting profession, it can't have it's own gathering profession built in. Woodcutting would have to be separate, just like in Runescape which is where this idea comes from. I love the boat idea, but it doesn't have enough options to be a viable profession. Making bows/relics/staves(polearms are made by Blacksmithing and always will because....they are metal)/etc. Doesn't have enough options for crafting. 1-2 of each at max level would leave you with about 10 things to make per ilvl. Compare that to Blacksmithing or tailoring who gets about 30+. I like the effort, I just don't think it is reasonable.
    ok, so then Blizz implements the boat, gives all the proffesion 3-5 key recipes / plans to create stuff for the ship, and they design some sort of daily to gather the wood and other materials, by the guild. Still evenly viable.
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix

Deleted
    see that can help guild housing XD

10+ Year Old Account
    This should have been the +skill to goblins. Let engineers be able to craft a shedder mount but its only usable by appropriate lvl wood workers. makes for alot more colaboration between professions. I like the idea of any profession needing an item made exclusively by another profession. its team work