Deleted

Tier or Crafted gloves for hpala?

Dilemma. Do I

(a) Stick with the crafted gloves that have + 197 spirit and buy the ilvl378 ring

or

(b) Go for the tier gloves and have 2 set bonus?

I don't know if the 2 set bonus > +197 static spirit? What's best choice for my gear level?

My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aewynn/simple

I would go with the 2 set bonus
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--

you sir should definitely get the 2pc

Deleted
    Tier legs crafted gloves

since the tier gloves/legs/shoulders and helm are the BiS items the obvious choice is tier gloves, the loss in spirit is minimal.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Deleted
    Animae, given your current stuff, I'm with Nimiks: get the legs. If you don't have enough VP, wait for the tomorrow reset and farm what's missing.

Deleted
    since the tier gloves/legs/shoulders and helm are the BiS items
    They are BiS if you want to max haste, but as Animae already has crafted gloves on his armory, he should better go for tier legs that will be an ilvl upgrade + 2P bonus while tier gloves will be worse than his current ones.

Deleted
    Two piece is an amazing upgrade.

I was contemplating same point some time ago when I had to make choice between T12 hands or chest. I already bought legs since they were the best available piece for VP. Despite advice from these forums to go for hands, I could not justify another piece of gear without spirit when I was not feeling comfortable with my mana in FL.

I picked T12 chest and legs for the bonus, which is really good. It usually account for more mana gain than replenishment in 10 man raid (1 source of replenishment). I'm saving gold to craft 378 gloves while wearing Molten Front reward for a time being since it is spirit/haste gear.

Deleted
    I am farming for legs now - And I think you should save for it as well. I had to buy the chest since mine where the worst pice of my gear ( I could use the 4p bonus tho but hey hwo fun is it to keep old stuff all the time )

I also went for tier chest & legs and crafted gloves.

The difference between tier chest and gloves is:

+ 159 haste
    - 131 spirit
    - 29 critical

So the question is what is more (131spirit and 29 critical for chest) or (159 haste for gloves)?

According our paladin guide, spirit is more than haste ...
    Last edited by franto; 2011-08-10 at 09:12 AM.