Deleted

Image problem, Help!

When I play WoW, Team Fortress 2, Starcraft 2, even Minecraft, Left 4 dead... whatever the game I play, the image is laggy as hell, constantly, no matter how the video and graphics config are.

The graphics card is new, and also the screen (its not a screen problem, im lucky enough to have an old one and the same problem happens). Its an Intel Core 2Quad @2,33Ghz 2,34 Ghz 2 GB RAM

So essentially im sitting on 120 FPS in Stormwind for example, 83 MS, but whenever i move the camera, its laggy, the image visual quality is not clean at all, and I guess it should be

Could it be a CPU problem? Thanks in advance

NOTE: Im sitting on 2 GB ram cause whenever I try to plug in another 2 GB card the computer crashes after a few minutes, which leads me to think that the computer has some kind of problem.

15+ Year Old Account
    what do you mean by "laggy as hell". do you have a phone/camera you could use to take a video of the issue?
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    Screen tearing. Turn vertical sync on...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    what do you mean by "laggy as hell". do you have a phone/camera you could use to take a video of the issue?
    unfortunately I dont have any camera so I cant record it. My english is not as good as I would like to, so just imagine sitting on 500ms and 15 fps, but actualy having 100 fps and 83ms. Whenever you move, its slow, some parts of the screen move just a bit slower than other parts of the screen... I dont know how to describe it, sorry.

This also happens with movies, series, youtube fullscreen videos... its not about games only.

10+ Year Old Account
    ~.o Update your drivers. Make sure all the power cords to your GPU are secure, and it's not overheating. Make sure the GPU fans are spinning, and none of them are damaged. Make sure the PCI-E slot you have it plugged into is 8x+ instead of 4x. Make sure your Power Supply is sufficient to handle the GPU, and for christ's sake, make sure there's no overclocking on the card.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    Screen tearing. Turn vertical sync on...
    how could i be so blind... thank you men, its fixed, at least in wow

10+ Year Old Account
    I am multiple people? ~.o I'd check your refresh rate on both your monitor and your GPU to make sure they're the same.