Page 1 of 24
... LastLast

You have just mutated and have 2 Super powers...what are they?

Your sick from a new virus but there is hope ..scientists have come up with a miracle cure to stop the deathtoll which is in the 100's of millions . A few weeks after taking this treatment you notice something is different ....something has changed ...what i want to know is what is it ....what special super power have you gained from being a government Guinea pig .

My 2 new powers are super telekinesis and near instant healing ( like wolverine ) ...beat that !

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would go with Immortality and flight

My second option would be an ''Alex mercer'' from Proto type :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    The ability to absorb, control and ultimately create energy (at the most powerful level) as well as the ability to fly!

Deleted
    I'd be Dr. Manhattan.

Flight and shape-shifting.

Deleted
    Mine would obviously be my penis reaching even more epic proportions than before.

Following that the second mutation would surely affect the testicles somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Invincibility and flight sounds good to me. Be able to fly around exploring the galaxy after Earth is dead. Nothing wrong about that.

Ability to make my imagination into reality.

Second power is pointless, because I already gave myself God-mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Magneto.

Nuff said.
    "Like the ancient tibetan philosophy states; dont start none, wont be none."
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Lord Monichromicorn?
    Where is my gooooooooooooold
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley
    Lord Monichromicorn

Wheres my candy
    da best ^

Flight and the ability to shape shift into any form I wish. I figure who needs super healing, just shapeshift into a healthy body.

p.s. in the name of not gaming the system I'm not making the shapeshifting assume the power's of the form I take. its a bit cheesy to be able to morph into a DBZ villain or something and start flicking world cracking energy blasts around like confetti.

aside from anything blatantly OP, like being all around "super human" in general, id say:

1.) healing punches
    2.) ability to teleport
    Last edited by Sorx; 2011-06-05 at 08:30 AM.

Ability to fly
    Invisibility that also causes my actions to not affect others until i turn invisibility off. ^^

The power to go back in time so i would go to the exact same spot where I got the 2 powers so I can get 2 more and keep the cycle going and in the end, get all the powers I want. Oh and also immortal.

The power to open really stuck jar lids.

The power to make people not fail to really dumb wow mechanics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by High Graviton View Post
    My 2 new powers are super telekinesis and near instant healing ( like wolverine ) ...beat that !
    Ok, I'll just need one new power to beat you. I'd want the power to keep learning and control new powers super fast. Then I can do basically everything, and that's not cheating! =)

It's like when you find a genie in a lamp and you've only got 3 wishes. I only need one: I wish that I can keep doing wishes forever!

Hmmm.... Mystique and Pheonix (I figure Pheonix basically has everything at this point, plus shes possibly the strongest Mutant?)

The ability to teleport anywhere(Nightcrawler minus the blue fur) and immortality

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on guys, let's be creative here. No one likes the kid who's super power was always to win at everything, be immortal and somehow have a shield for whatever weapon you pretended to be using on the playground.

My first power would be having flawless memory of knowledge gained and insane detail retention. On top of that, I'd be able to repeat or recite anything that I've ever learned at any point in my life as if I were reading it off of a paper in front of me. Basically, the practical realization of knowing everything ever, just through the process of gaining the knowledge manually... cuz come on... super powers are boring if you have NOTHING to do with them. I'd still want to travel around the world learning everything I could.

My second superpower would be to have a body with no physical limit. Just like anyone else who trains, I'd get faster and stronger over time, but unlike the usual human body, I'd never stop getting faster or stronger. Eventually with time and training, I'd be able to out run a speeding truck.... and then pick it up and throw it through a wall... cuz ya know.. why not?
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Invulnerability

+

the ability to steal all superpowers from someone and use it for myself.

Yes, you are screwed.

Shapeshifting, this would be awesome. I would run like a cat, then jump of a building and turn into a shark going down for earth like a missile, then i would quickly go bird form and make a loop. I would not only be able to turn into animals, ALL stuff. Like even buildings.
    The second power would be new system of "stamina". I do not loose energy in physical work and all that jazz, and i dont take up energy from eating. Food just passes through me. So i'd be able to skip eating if i want to and i could run/fly/swim as far as i'd want.
    Originally Posted by Archer
    I wanted to make the front door look like a warlock summoning portal, but my wife said something about the neighbors thinking we worship the devil.. or something along those lines. Either way I was told no