Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    LOL, I thought this thread died, and then the pre-season starts and people get their football on.

OK, first off, it will be American football.

Now lets try to work out the the hard stuff.

Standard fantasy league, with standard fantasy scoring and standard fantasy rosters, with one exception.

Starting
    1 QB
    1 RB
    2 WR
    1 TE
    1 K
    1 DEF
    2 RB/WR/TE FLEX

Why 2 flex?

Simple, adding 2 flex spots makes people have to work their rosters every week, as one player can win someone a week by having a good game. It also gives people who start out bad a chance to win every week and get back into it. If you really want to spice things up, we can add QB's to the flex spot, that would make the league very, very high scoring, but its still very fun.

Iam open to any suggestions or criticism as long as people really want the league to happen.

I will use Fleaflicker for the fantasy league, as its simple and Iam lazy.

So if you want to join the league, answer these questions, and majority will shape the league.

How many flex do you want?

Do you want to include QB's as a flex start?

When do you want to draft? I would have a fantasy draft August 28th.

Either way, lets get this rolling, it will be nice to humiliate some fresh victims.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm definitely interested. I PMed a moderator a few weeks back about getting an offical one sponsored by mmo champ with like TCG awards for the winners, but to no avail.

We'd need to get started soon

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Ok, quickly set up the league, how it shapes up will be by the people who join it.

Here is the league:

http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/league?leagueId=110323

Password:

thrall

All lower case.

---------- Post added 2011-08-14 at 02:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ramennoodleking View Post
    I'm definitely interested. I PMed a moderator a few weeks back about getting an offical one sponsored by mmo champ with like TCG awards for the winners, but to no avail.

We'd need to get started soon
    Someone should ask Boubouille to give us some goodies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacosstar View Post
    i think you are thinking of FUTBOLLLLLLL jk lol

LOL, I shit myself sorry hahaah

10+ Year Old Account
    Signed up, I'll need to keep up on the dates.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Signed up as well. Aug 28th should be fine, so long as the draft is finished by no later then 5pm EST. The 27th also works for me, and any time will work on that day.

---------- Post added 2011-08-14 at 03:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skorgum View Post
    Signed up as well. Aug 28th should be fine, so long as the draft is finished by no later then 5pm EST. The 27th also works for me, and any time will work on that day.
    27th or 28th, whatever works out for everyone is fine. No drafts during a work week, that I will not waiver on.

---------- Post added 2011-08-14 at 06:45 PM ----------

5 teams left, don't wait on this, if you want a team get it now.

---------- Post added 2011-08-14 at 10:49 PM ----------

4 teams left without owners, hurry up!!!
    Last edited by The Handsome Stranger; 2011-08-14 at 10:49 PM.

One team left, grab it while you can.

Also, having 2 flex spots with having a QB's in the mix for flex is forcing me to limit teams to having 2 QB's total. That way there will be enough starting QB's for everyone.

Hopefully you won't have to start Cam Newton or Rex Grossman, but thats something else...

Soooo happy I randomly found this Was just thinking yesterday that I miss doing Fantasy Footballs and should do one this year

Ok, we are 100% full, thanks to everyone who was lucky enough to get in, and sorry to those who were not able to get a team.

Draft is Saturday the 27th, with a randomly generated draft order, good luck everyone.

I'll try to provide color commentary in this thread throughout the season.

Sorry guys, but Captain Teemo is going to dominate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think this is the first time in a pool where someone didn't name their team "DABEARS".
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

The winner name wise, hands down goes to THRALLSBALLS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypn0tic View Post
    The winner name wise, hands down goes to THRALLSBALLS.
    They're everywhere! Even in fantasy football leagues!
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

One team dropped out, and the draft is in almost an hour, so if you want in join fast.

League:

Password:

thrall

Lowercase.

If no one takes the team in 30 minutes, I make the league public to fill it out. Good luck!!!

Looks like we lost some more.

Season starts tonight, 3 spots opened up, anyone interested feel free to claim them!!

We have 2 open owner spot for 2 pre-drafted teams, get them quick the season starts tonight!!!

Looks like Newton/Smith combo is going to carry me to the Championship, sorry guys