umm stuck with max inscription what do I do with it now(get more glyphs etc help)

So i maxed my inscription out and I dont know which of the the darkmoon cards to make or how to. There are like 5 different cards recipes etc. Also dont know how to get new glyphs. I am so stuck right now if anyone could help that would be great.

For glyphs, get the "recipes" from the inscription vendor(maybe only in Dalaran? Not sure) and do the Northrend Research, the other Research and use Books of Glyph Mastery. The current DMC's are "Darkmoon Card of Destruction".

awsome thanx and what do u mean by glyph mastery books are those vendor or ah etc

Once you max out your Northrend Inscription research you're pretty much screwed with regards to learning new glyphs. The only way to get those missing glyphs is grinding NR mobs as the Books of Glyph Mastery are only in the WotLK loot table. It sucks.

Scribes everywhere are still waiting (since 4.0) for Blizzard to implement those recepies in current content, but nothing so far.

Quote Originally Posted by mdnsiper7 View Post
    awsome thanx and what do u mean by glyph mastery books are those vendor or ah etc
    They're random drops from every mob in Northrend and any WotLK instance.

---------- Post added 2011-08-09 at 10:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Barzulan View Post
    Once you max out your Northrend Inscription research you're pretty much screwed with regards to learning new glyphs. The only way to get those missing glyphs is grinding NR mobs as the Books of Glyph Mastery are only in the WotLK loot table. It sucks.

Scribes everywhere are still waiting (since 4.0) for Blizzard to implement those recepies in current content, but nothing so far.
    I believe Blizzard said they were going to put the Book-glyphs into Northrend Research recently, but don't quote me on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post

I believe Blizzard said they were going to put the Book-glyphs into Northrend Research recently, but don't quote me on that.
    Sorry for quoting, but you're right about that. I even thought it was already done ? But this is highly possible that i'm mistaking..

Quote Originally Posted by TypicalGoblin View Post
    Sorry for quoting, but you're right about that. I even thought it was already done ? But this is highly possible that i'm mistaking..
    If that's true that they implemented all the book glyphs in the northrend research..... then the profession is even easier to level and that'd kinda suck. I payed a huge load of gold to get all the glyphs in WotLK, well i also made alteast 4x my investments but still

Quote Originally Posted by Myrlae View Post
    If that's true that they implemented all the book glyphs in the northrend research..... then the profession is even easier to level and that'd kinda suck. I payed a huge load of gold to get all the glyphs in WotLK, well i also made alteast 4x my investments but still
    Still taking more than 2 months of daily research to get all the glyphs

They're random drops from every mob in Northrend and any WotLK instance.
    They are hotfixed now. And drops from any mob of Northrend to Cataclism, GMs already said that they gonna implement the books into northrend research but they havent till now.