Hiding blizzards 'character tooltip?'

I have searched to no avail, probably because I don't know what it's called.

I want to get rid of, or at the very least move where the little box pops up that contains the name/class/race/level/guild when you scroll over someone.

Is it even possible?

iv been tryin to find a way to move it..i went through all the interfave options and everything and cant find anything for it

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s/tip-tac.aspx

great little tooltip addon, good configuration options etc

can change the anchor position to anywhere on the screen or have it even appear on ur pointer
    Last edited by soniqboom; 2011-08-09 at 11:28 PM.
    RIFT: Valakin lvl 60 rogue / Valakis lvl 60 mage - Zaviel EU, guild "Consortium"
    D3: 60 Barb, 60 Wiz, 60 WD

np at all man, I personally like the style of the tooltips when using this addon, just looks much more cleaner and cooler than the blizzard default one and the options of what it can show or hide on the tooltip are a nice added touch too
    RIFT: Valakin lvl 60 rogue / Valakis lvl 60 mage - Zaviel EU, guild "Consortium"
    D3: 60 Barb, 60 Wiz, 60 WD

If your intention is just to move it, then instead of a replacement I would advise Tipsy which allows moving of the anchor to which the tooltips attach.