Thread: Starting RBGs

Starting RBGs

It seems like this is really hard to start doing, atleast for me. I have not been able to do any of them due to people wanting me to "link my achieve" for a specific rating. I have played up to 2k mmr in arena though. Is there any easy way to start doing RBGs or is it I just need to find a guild to will let me in on their runs? Thanks for your help

Best way is to find a guild I guess . I never join PuG's but then again . There aren't any PuGs that are above 1.3k or so rating on my server .

Deleted
    any reasonable bg leader should get a guy with 2k arena experience in if they need that class for the rbg.

Finding a guild is a good idea or even making your own.. I'm pretty sure a lot of people are in the same spot with you atm.

Run your own if you can if you're on a 1/2 decent server.

Just post in trade "LFM RBGS - Min. 3K Resil - Must have vent and be able to follow instructions"

I'm on a bad server and these can still run alright if you get in some decent people. You only really need 7 or so decent players, you can completely carry others. Usually run extra healers though 3 minimum but usually 4. Handy if you have your own vent.

Deleted
    So you're 2k arena? Why not just link that all the time? Most RBG pugs i see in trade ask for 2k or w/e in any bracket or in RBG's.

It sucks to get a new character in to RBG's that doesn't have 2.2k+ in Arena before hand (since i had them from s8 on my alts)

What I would suggest you do is this, either get 1750 in Arena 2s or 3s, and link this, most the time they will take you.

Also if you want, you can just pug with the terrible players until you get higher and higher.

PUGs are risky business. They like to give up and disband after a loss, and sometimes after a win (as a lot of people only do the 1 RBG they need to cap per week)

Best bet is to join a guild that runs them, that way you'll have consistent teammates that you can start getting familiar with.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.