Poll: What are you? Werewolf, Witch/Wizard or Vampire?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Other:
    Changeling: The Dreaming.

Meh; that's for preference.. I'm probably most like a Malkavian. :P
    Edit: Contrary to popular belief, 'witch' is not gender-exclusive. Manly men can be witches.

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Other:
    Changeling: The Dreaming.

Meh; that's for preference.. I'm probably most like a Malkavian. :P
    Edit: Contrary to popular belief, 'witch' is not gender-exclusive. Manly men can be witches.
    I know that lol, I only put "wizard" because over the years I have seen people saying crap that men can't be witches/wiccans, or that they actualy think that male witches are warlocks when that word is really a discrace to them. Warlock to witches/wiccans means "Oath-Breaker" When people call male witches/wiccans a warlock, many take it as a major offense. Just like how many covens/circles use the word "Magick" over "Magic" to set the difference between "stage magic" and "real magic"

I am a necromancer! I rise dead corpses to fight for me! Bwuhahahaha... DREAMS DO COME TRUE, STOP LAUGHING!

I am The Scourge - Play Free Online Games

Warlock to witches/wiccans means "Oath-Breaker"
    Warlock. From Old English Waer-Loge, both related to Dutch 'Woord' and 'Verloochenen.' Meaning: Literal translation: word/truth denier. Intended meaning: Indeed; Oathbreaker/traitor/liar.
    Also not gender exclusive; a Warlock can be male or female.
    Fun factoid: The American slang use of the word 'word' is also closely related to this etymology. Even though the word 'word' meaning 'truth' has long been out of fashion, modern youths have re-discovered its usage wholly independently from original sources.

Also, "Magickkkkkk" *shudders* I'm so happy that the Dutch language actually has a proper terminology for stage magic... Sure; it might sound silly (Goochelen. Don't try it if you're not a native Dutch speaker :P ), and the term 'magic' is still actually.. Wrong in so many ways that it's no longer funny, but at least the distinction between the two is clear as day: Sleight of hand trickery versus ritual intent.

Okay; enough off-topic garble. I hope you all can forgive me for my strange infatuation with language and terminology.

Quote Originally Posted by Krillewood View Post
    I am a necromancer! I rise dead corpses to fight for me! Bwuhahahaha... DREAMS DO COME TRUE, STOP LAUGHING!
    Necromancy can also be part of witchcraft. History itself says witches back in the day would try such magic.

---------- Post added 2011-08-10 at 03:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Warlock. From Old English Waer-Loge, both related to Dutch 'Woord' and 'Verloochenen.' Meaning: Literal translation: word/truth denier. Intended meaning: Indeed; Oathbreaker/traitor/liar.
    Also not gender exclusive; a Warlock can be male or female.
    Fun factoid: The American slang use of the word 'word' is also closely related to this etymology. Even though the word 'word' meaning 'truth' has long been out of fashion, modern youths have re-discovered its usage wholly independently from original sources.

Also, "Magickkkkkk" *shudders* I'm so happy that the Dutch language actually has a proper terminology for stage magic... Sure; it might sound silly (Goochelen. Don't try it if you're not a native Dutch speaker :P ), and the term 'magic' is still actually.. Wrong in so many ways that it's no longer funny, but at least the distinction between the two is clear as day: Sleight of hand trickery versus ritual intent.

Okay; enough off-topic garble. I hope you all can forgive me for my strange infatuation with language and terminology.
    Heh, it's all good. And indeed, there have been female warlocks.

I'm a werewolf witch vampire wizard, who is beautiful and perfect, and everyone loves me and every guy I know wants me.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I'm a werewolf witch vampire wizard, who is beautiful and perfect, and everyone loves me and every guy I know wants me.
    Riiiight..

Skull Kid.

I'm the only IRL ret paladin in IRL cuz they're so OP.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Other: I am THE THING

I will imitate you flawlessly until a new body is found and you will be a part of me just like everything else!

( Really good movie btw watch it now! )

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Other: I am THE THING

I will imitate you flawlessly until a new body is found and you will be a part of me just like everything else!

( Really good movie btw watch it now! )
    Have you heard the awful news about that franchise?! STOP THIS ABOMINATION JOHN, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

That being said I'm Bub. *props for anyone who gets the reference*

10+ Year Old Account
    I am the avatar of chaos. Where I walk, naught but panic and destruction lies in my wake.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

15+ Year Old Account
    I am of course.. A Darkstalker ala John Talbain

Seriously.. best werewolf ever... hmm Are werewolves immortal?

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    uh, vampire i guess so i can be more like edward cullen.

die monster! You dont belong in this world

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post

depends on what myths you are looking at, but generally they are not

Deleted
    Vampire all the way, but only if they're like in True Blood. If they're like in Twilight or Angel then no thanks. Or well, if they're like in Angel and I get to keep the soul then maybe:P

Being a werewolf would just suck, unless you can turn at will and remain in control but even then, I don't think it will be very useful. And while witches/wizards are more powerful than vamps, they still age and can be killed by accidents or when they aren't paying attention like normal people.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post

Each culture was different. I think some had prolonged lifespans, but none was immortal. But it was hard as hell to kill them, and some could even come back from the dead.

Deleted
    Other - Druid, best of all worlds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Funny you should ask, I had a woman break up with me, because her family though I was a demon possessing her and convinced the local catholic church to perform an exorcism. She thought I was a Vampire, during the mid nineties and I was very Gothic.

However I have been a 'wicca' practitioner most of my adult life so I will answer Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Norgannon the Dreamweaver View Post
    Riiiight..
    Guess no one got it.

derp