Questions about season 10 pvp gear

I took a break from wow for about 1/2 year, now plan to come back, but i searched about pvp gear and am quite confused, is it true that the vicious set are not available anymore? can ruthless be bought using honor points or only conquest points? any personal rating requirements?

wowhead doesn't seem to list cost... any site list all set cost and requirements?

thanks
    Last edited by ns66; 2011-08-10 at 05:26 AM.

honor = vicious 371s + 359 weapons
    conq = ruthless 384s + 378 weapons

edit: oh costs are same as everything throughout cata; 2200 of the relevant currency for helm/chest/legs, 1650 for shoulders/gloves/belt/boots/trinkets, 1250 for cloak/neck/rings. weapons are something like 3400 for 2h, 2600 for 1h, 900 for offhand, 700 for relic/wand.
    Last edited by Baphomette; 2011-08-10 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    honor = vicious 371s + 359 weapons
    conq = ruthless 384s + 378 weapons

edit: oh costs are same as everything throughout cata; 2200 of the relevant currency for helm/chest/legs, 1650 for shoulders/gloves/belt/boots/trinkets, 1250 for cloak/neck/rings. weapons are something like 3400 for 2h, 2600 for 1h, 900 for offhand, 700 for relic/wand.
    thanks, how about personal rating requirements?

There are still some rating requirements in place, when it comes to the current Conquest Point set (Ruthless), but that's if you wish to buy the "next tier" (called Season 10 Elite) - 2200 3v3/5v5 personal and team (or 2200 RBG rating) - though when it comes to armor pieces, the 2.2k set offers no additional stats, purely aesthetic value, and they don't cost any additional Conquest Points.
    The 2.2k rating required weapons, however, are itemlevel 391, and cost an additional value of Conq Points equal to the initial cost (upgrading tier1 2h to tier2 2h for example costs an additional 3.4k points).
    Something new they added is that you have to earn x amount of the relevant currency throughout the current season before being eligible for buying weapons, wands or relics. These requirements are in place for the Honor set, too. I don't have the numbers at hand, but I believe it's like 7800ish (so earn that amount of Conquest before you can buy a 378 weapon, or Honor before you can buy a 359 weapon).

(..I'm not really sure if you need to have a higher amount of Conquest earned before buying the t2 weapons, so take it with a grain of salt, but I think you do. That'll be like ~15k)
    Last edited by rubyloc; 2011-08-10 at 05:15 AM.

thanks

by the way, has anything changed in tol barad since jan? is it still one sided much easier to defend than attack?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ns66 View Post
    thanks

by the way, has anything changed in tol barad since jan? is it still one sided much easier to defend than attack?
    It's easy to attack now, at least on my server it's pretty even win vs loss between factions