Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Well ive had to fight the urge to strangle some jerk before.

All the time. I think it's how the brain on a whole works. It just sort of spits out everything, jumbles it all up and it's entirely up to the reason we usually find somewhere inside to throw away the ridiculous ideas.

Deleted
    I have urges to steal/destroy(not with smashing it, using some chemical or other stuff just to see what happens)/want to deepfry random stuff/do random crazy stuff, for example I want to scale a building like Ezio/Altaïr/that random french dude or climb down a building or drive a car into someone oh and kill someone, yeah, that too, but I don't do that.....yet... tutututu!

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb View Post
    All the time. I think it's how the brain on a whole works. It just sort of spits out everything, jumbles it all up and it's entirely up to the reason we usually find somewhere inside to throw away the ridiculous ideas.
    Well yeah most inventions are exactly that :P

10+ Year Old Account
    You know that feeling you get when you're standing on high places and you get the sudden urge to jump? I often have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbnut View Post
    This though popped up in my head earlier...have you ever caught yourself with an urge to do something REALLY stupid, and forced youself not to do it? Not so long ago I was in a media store, with lots of big, expensive and nice looking tv's, and I just got the urge to pick up a chair or something and smah it. I have no idea why, but I wanted to, and had to force myself to resist it.So my quesion to you is; have you ever caught yourself in a similar situation?
    that sounds like slighty, anger issues may you should see someone about that without being funny
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

The window thing for me, any time I'm at a window in a car travelling quite fast, I keep having to mentally force my mind to something other than 'DROP YOUR RING OUT THE WINDOW' or phone, or book, or whatever sentimentally important thing I have on me. Few times I've wondered what it'd be like just to open the car door while at full speed lol.

Oh and when I saw the holo dancer, mount and camera record thing for SWTOR I bought the collectors edition on impulse, even though i might not even play the game monthly >.< I was just like 'MUST HAVE'

I just came to think of some other crazy urges I get sometimes. My father and I were building a scaffold to stand on so we could paint the house. I had a hammer in my hand and whenever he looked away from me to do something else, I thought I wanted to smack him in the head, just to see what happens. Then I catch myself and think that it would be absolutely preposterous, since he would die from it and then I would never see him again.

10+ Year Old Account
    ALL the time, thankfully they're controllable, i've wanted to throw my phone off a bridge, coz it'd be fun, or drive the car into a field (down a ditch) to see if it hurt, or, you know, all that STUPID kind of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    The window thing for me, any time I'm at a window in a car travelling quite fast, I keep having to mentally force my mind to something other than 'DROP YOUR RING OUT THE WINDOW' or phone, or book, or whatever sentimentally important thing I have on me. Few times I've wondered what it'd be like just to open the car door while at full speed lol.
    Opening the cardoor at fullspeed would be impossible. Don't you worry. The air pressure makes sure the door is closed. The only possible moment you could do it would be when you're driving in a hurricane, the same direction as the wind with roughly the same speed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    Usually only when I'm around big breasted women. Must resist staring!
    Exactly this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarook View Post
    Opening the cardoor at fullspeed would be impossible. Don't you worry. The air pressure makes sure the door is closed. The only possible moment you could do it would be when you're driving in a hurricane, the same direction as the wind with roughly the same speed.
    Well that's a relief, although now I feel like I need to test this >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Well that's a relief, although now I feel like I need to test this >.<
    I'd say it would be safe to test it. It's hard enough to open the cardoor when it's windy outside in a parked car.

Deleted
    You do have those... how should I call them, umm double doors were the once in the front open counter clockwise and the once in the back open clockwise... I'm thinking the clockwise once will actually be opened further by the wind. Though it's very rare to have them on a car.

What if, perhaps, all your windows were open? I know, I know. The air resistance alone would keep you from opening it...but what if it's a suicide door? :O

10+ Year Old Account
    I had the urge to play WoW earlier.

Good thing I caught myself, and loaded up Torchlight instead.