Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Brights UI 4.2 (OUT NOW)!!!

The new version is available to download at this thread:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post15775271

BRIGHTS UI 4.2

We've done it. My 4.2 Ui is downloadble..
    I got many many mails for my ui, esspecially for the castbar, but i had not the time to make it uploadble, but the time of waiting is over.
    My good friend NicNac from Palahunterz had edited my whole WTF, Fonts and Interface folder and deleted my twink profiles and anything else what is not neccessary. So thank you...
    I'm a designer so there was a huge chaos in my folders

new version 4.2.2 out now with some fixed Issues:

• added Inspectfix
    • no more right clicking problems
    [strike]• new webhoster/download[/strike]

• the hoster of my guild grant me some webspace for direct download
    you can also check our recruiting http://none.nathrezim.eu

DOWNLOAD IT HERE!! http://none.nathrezim.eu/UI/BrightsUI4_2_2.zip

Here you can see my UI in action

And here some screenshots:

DOWNLOAD IT HERE!! http://none.nathrezim.eu/UI/BrightsUI4_2_2.zip

How to:

1. Backup

1.1 Make a backup of your existing UI

* Go to your "World of Warcraft" folder

* Copy a backup of the "Interface", "Fonts" and "WTF" folders, paste them into a new folder of your choice or rename it to "Interface_backup", "Fonts_backup" and "WTF_backup"

1.2 Delete the Interface, Fonts and WTF folder in the World of Warcraft Directory.

2. Install

2.1 Download BrightUI http://none.nathrezim.eu/UI/BrightsUI4_2_2.zip

2.2 Unzip the downloaded file and copy “Interface”, “Fonts” and “WTF” folder in your World of Warcraft folder * (default is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\”

2.3 Open the WTF folder and rename "ACCOUNTNAME" (has to be in caps ... NOT your email),
    " Servername" and "Charname".

For example:
    WTF\Account\ACCOUNTNAME\Servername\Charname
    rename to
    WTF\Account\BRIGHTACCOUNT\Nathrezim\Bright

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by zukoku View Post
    If you play on US servers make sure to change config.wtf to enUS should be 1st line
    2.4. Start WoW. Make sure "Load Outdated Addons" is checked.

2.5. Log into the game and type

/reflux switch BrightUI (case sensitive)

Important: Use 1920x1080 resolution. If an addon is not working correctly make sure that BrightUI is the used profile of this addon!

if you have any questions pls don't write me ingame, especially when i'm raiding.

Have fun..
    Last edited by lawomous; 2012-03-06 at 12:26 AM.

Nice! thanky a lot

That is one of the coolest cast bars I've ever seen. The rest of the UI looks amazing as well!

Been looking for a new UI and I think I've found it! Awesome job!

I was actually lurking around coz I was bored and had to register to ask this question after seeing this awesome UI.
    Can you post a list of all of your addons? You can just take a screenshot of your addons folder and post that if you cba typing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Very nice and clean. but what is with the Mario Mushroom in the first video?

I really wish there was an easy way yo make this work with 1680x1050. I love the UI, but sadly, Its just not gonna work :\ What Unit Frames does this UI use?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayelin View Post
    I was actually lurking around coz I was bored and had to register to ask this question after seeing this awesome UI.
    Can you post a list of all of your addons? You can just take a screenshot of your addons folder and post that if you cba typing!
    i'll do that when i'm at home or download the package and take a look at the interface folder^^

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    I really wish there was an easy way yo make this work with 1680x1050. I love the UI, but sadly, Its just not gonna work :\ What Unit Frames does this UI use?
    uthe unit frames are "stuf unitframes"

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Very nice and clean. but what is with the Mario Mushroom in the first video?
    that shows me the careful-aim phase...

Deleted
    Nice UI. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Bright View Post
    that shows me the careful-aim phase...
    Is that Power Auras or something else? And is that damage meter Recount or Skada?

Deleted
    hübsches Interface Bright^^
    Last edited by mmoc2f8e350446; 2011-08-10 at 03:02 PM.

Do you have option to change any setting in the UI?

Like changing the aura/buff section to show the icons as square, not squashed?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    Is that Power Auras or something else? And is that damage meter Recount or Skada?
    yeah its powerauras and i used recount as dps meter

Quote Originally Posted by jobdone View Post
    Do you have option to change any setting in the UI?

Like changing the aura/buff section to show the icons as square, not squashed?
    yeah u can change the buff in the topright corner via stuf_unitframes..
    the buff in the center of the screeen (srpentsting,explo...) are made with tell me when..
    u can change the look of the buffs,auras, debuffs, buttons via buttonfacade

Question, what UI is it that you use to change the unit frames of the special boss frames (ie. Left/Right Foot on Lord Rhyolith, etc.)?
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by timoseewho View Post
    Question, what UI is it that you use to change the unit frames of the special boss frames (ie. Left/Right Foot on Lord Rhyolith, etc.)?
    ouf_bossframes (with some lua editing)

what addon is it for the cast bar

For you guys asking about cast bar with the white arch. It's a combination of StufUnitframes and AZcastbar.

The box and the focus # (white text) are part of the unitframe addon, while the arched casting bar, name of the shot and cast time are AZcastbar. The cast bar is positioned over the box the unitframe provides.

I'm running 1920x1200 so it took me a bit to poke around and find out what to edit to get it to look right, but it's not too bad to modify.

Also, thanks for posting.

If you play on US servers make sure to change config.wtf to enUS should be 1st line

Im trying to configure this to work for a 1680 x 1050 resolution, but the only thing I cant figure out is the frame around the minimap. What addon creates that frame so that I can move it?

This is probably one of the best UI ive ever seen, good job m8.
    Loved by Few, Hated by Many, Respected by All