Mckenzielynn

Resto Druid LF a raiding guild..Item lvl 375

Hello,

Just as the title states, I am looking for a raiding guild. Here is a little about myself.

I have been a raider for a little over 3 years now. Back in Wrath, I completed Naxx, Uld, TOC, and ICC. My heroic standing in ICC was 11/12. In tier 11 raiding I was 13/13 heroic and with tier 12 currently I am 2/7 heroic. Currently I hold several world rankings on fights my highest ranking at one point being #5 in the world. My current item level is 375. I know my class well and I am looking for a team of raiders that share the same passion for the game as I do.

Here is what I am looking for:
    • 3-4 nights a week raid schedule.
    • A solid team with a long standing history of raiding.
    • I want to be a part of a “team”. I want to be in a guild that welcomes the ideas of others.
    • I would like to be around people that know how to have fun, while still being able to down bosses.
    • Looking for a fair loot system that rewards those with good attendance and solid performance.
    • 10 or 25 man is fine with me

What I am NOT looking for:

• A guild that raids PST.
    • Not interested in raiding with jerks, I have had my feel of people who take this game so serious that it is no longer fun.

Thank you for reading my post. Please respond here or send me a pm if you would like more information.

Jazus
    Hey! Going to keep this short, sweet, and too the point. Crisis Management of Perenolde has immediate openings in our roster for Healers and DPS! Mature guild with a reduced schedule, rebuilding for 25s after dropping to 2 10 mans for early Firelands. Our past accomplishments include Heroic Anub 25, Heroic LK 10man. Current schedule is W/Th/Sun, 6:30-10:30PM EST. Alt runs on Mondays. We are currently 1/7 HM.

If interested, feel free to contact me in game on Tinan

Ian_nesmith@yahoo.com -

Send me a realID, I have a core spot for a resto druid open.

Pantheon is Steamwheedle Cartel's premiere 25-man Progression guild. We were founded in September of 2007 through a merger of the servers top-rated guilds. Throughout BC, Wrath, and starting in Cataclysm, Pantheon has maintained a competitive nature, consistently holding Realm First!

Our raiding schedule is Sun, Tue-Thu 8-11PM ET. Occasionally, we may schedule additional raid nights or extend raid time, dependent on the current Progression needs and focus, however this not often.

Our Progression includes:
    Tier 12: 7/7 Normal (25m), 1/7 Heroic (25m)
    Tier 11: 8/13 Hard Mode (25m)
    Tier 10: 12/12 Heroic (10m), 12/12 Heroic (25m), 1/1 Heroic Halion (10 & 25)
    Tier 9: 5/5 Heroic (25m), Realm First! Tribute to Insanity
    Tier 8: 14/14 Ulduar (25m), 9/9 Heroic (25m), Realm First! Death's Demise

If you have any additional questions, feel free to visit us at http://www.pantheonguild.com or speak with me in-game!. I would love to talk with you! =)

Hey Mckenzielynn, I know the the ctrl+v spam is a little annoying so I do appologize in advance for that part of my post. You may want to look into The Iron Fist on US-Kargath. We are a 25m raiding guild on alliance side and also one of the longest standing guilds on Kargath. We are currently 1/7 Heroic but making strong attempts on Rhyolith. I am personally new to the guild but so far I am having a blast and loving the atmosphere here. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message and I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability.

Recruitment Needs

We are currently recruiting the following classes (though qualified and exceptional candidates of any class may always apply):

Elemental Shammy (1)
    Demonology Warlock (1)
    Shadow Priest (2)
    Moonkin (1)
    Feral Druid (1)
    Resto Druid (1)

You must have some experience in Cataclysm raiding (10 or 25) on the character and spec with which you are applying to be considered.

Raid Schedule

We currently raid Wednesdays, Thursdays, Sunday and Mondays 8 PM to Midnight. Invites are given out 15 minutes prior to raid start and all members are expected to be in the instance, ready, and on time for the raid beginning.

Accomplishments and Achievements

TIF was the only guild native to Kargath to kill heroic Lich King on 25 man mode prior to Cataclysm.

Other achievements include:

Icecrown Citadel - 12/12 Heroic Modes -- The Light of Dawn
    Realm First Heroic: The Twilight Destroyer (Halion)
    All Icecrown Citadel achievements completed for Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 player).
    Realm First! Grand Crusader for A Tribute To Insanity (Trial of the Grand Crusader)
    All Ulduar achievements completed for Glory of the Ulduar Raider (25 player)

Applying to The Iron Fist

To apply to The Iron First or for more information, please visit our website at http://www.theiron-fist.net, or speak to Murgos, Draugdae, Mumsey. Registration to our website is necessary prior to applying.
    Izzirogue of Tyrannosaurus Rekt - Hyjal | @izzirez

Mckenzielynn
    Still looking for a good guild home.

10+ Year Old Account
    < Midnight Sanctuary > is a late night 25-man raiding guild on Stormrage, an east coast PvE server. Since the guild's creation, we have worked to become one of the strongest progression oriented guilds on the server with an excellent server reputation and a laid back atmosphere. What we need currently are people looking to become long term members of a progression oriented union of players who will enjoy their time spent here. Our focus is to down all hard modes and we work to attract like-minded people who are able to follow directions, work together as a team, and accomplish those goals. We want our entire guild to be the core that keeps us progressing, not a select few players.

***Recruiting All Classes***

Our Official Raid Times (All Times are EST):

• Monday 11:45pm - 3am
      Tuesday 11:45pm - 3am
      Wednesday 11:45pm - 3am
      Thursday 11:45pm - 3am

Cataclysm Progress:

• Firelands: 4/7 Heroic

Bastion of Twilight: 5/5 Heroic
      Blackwing Descent: 6/6 Heroic
      Throne of Four Winds: 2/2 Heroic

Notable WotLK Achievements:

• 12/12 ICC HM - 10 & 25 man Meta-achievement Drakes.
      Halion HM
      TotGC 50/50 - Insanity 10 & 25.
      Ulduar 14/14 - 10 & 25 man Meta-achievement Drakes.

Your first impression will be made with the app itself so be creative, show us what you're made of and put in as much effort into your app as you would in any raid you would expect to attend. We're always accepting exceptional applicants even if your class may be closed.

Contact Info:

http://www.msguild.us/homepage.php

If you have any further questions, please feel free to whisper an Officer:

US-Stormrage
    Astrylian, Deified, Hippytreehug, Gwindori, Trinitysin