Deleted

I can't understand why this happend

Hey there...

So i have alot of problems with my internet connection, i can tell you how my day have been today with it: Woke up and logged on to Wow, had like 100MS - then i got summoned to BH25 - got Dc instantly when we pulled the trash - logged in again and instantly got DC again - that kept going untill we killed the boss (got 6 dc in that fight) after BH25 i joined another one (on alt) and ofc got dc there aswell - puted my comp to rest for 2 hours (and the "internet" aswell then ofc) after the 2 hours i tried the internet again - 13k MS world - couldn't play so i turned it off, after 2 more hours i tried again = 1-4k MS but still couldn't play because of the random DC's and delays on spells. Then i tried the internet on out laptop that it is usually very stable on - but it wasn't but after 50 minutes i tried again on my laptop and then it works BRILLIANT i have no issues with surfing on the internet, i haven't tried my internet on my "real" computer yet (not the laptop). Can't remember when this started but anyhow - any1 know how i can improve it or lower something that slow down the connection on my computer or anything like that? I usually have 50 ms on WOW and can raid 25mans without problems but im quite tired of this, i heard people saying that this addon can help: leatrix Latency fix, can anyone confirm this?

Thanks for taking your time to help me.

try to fone ur ISP? looks like they're working on the lines...

They could be throttling wow.
    The university network always did that when I was in the dorms, freaking sucked.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Deleted
    just hope you're not on virgin media ISP otherwise you'll just have to get used to it.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Few things you can do.
    1)Telephone your ISP and complain
    2)Virus scan on the computer

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt any addon would do anything to latency.

I'd

1. power cycle modem
    2. power cycle router
    3. Ping a reliable server like google to see if the lag time was everything or just wow
    4. Call isp is problem persists.

Did you have some download programs seeding torrents or anything?
    Is your computer clean of viruses etc?
    What is your ISP?
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

Quote Originally Posted by crazypearce View Post
    just hope you're not on virgin media ISP otherwise you'll just have to get used to it.
    Running fine on virgin media, and so are my guildies... Don't know what you're talking about.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Quote Originally Posted by Yohassakura View Post
    Running fine on virgin media, and so are my guildies... Don't know what you're talking about.
    Ive seen a metric fuckton of lag threads at WoW's technical support forums and all of them about virgin media.
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

15+ Year Old Account
    Leatrix Latency Fix is not truly an addon. It's a script that safely edits your registry and is known to improve latency issues. I used it myself when I was having some issues before I changed my ISP and it worked quite nicely. I can recommend it as being safe and working well.