Is it possible to sell this laptop, or is it even worth i t?

Is it even worth putting this up on ebay or any other site?

Is there any site other then ebay I can put this up on and how much do you think I can get for it? I'm not even sure its worth selling it.

I mainly want to sell it because I'm building a new computer.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834152207

if you do decide to sell it im always look for scrap for laptops/ desktops send me the link in private message please and only if its ebay
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

It's a decent notebook, it's probably worth selling if you're not going to use it anymore. Just be sure to wipe the drive so people can't steal your dataz.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by taekvideo View Post
    It's a decent notebook, it's probably worth selling if you're not going to use it anymore. Just be sure to wipe the drive so people can't steal your dataz.
    Any idea roughly how much I should put it up for? Also, would making a recovery disk and running through that be the best way to wipe the HDD?

Quote Originally Posted by Lirik View Post
    Any idea roughly how much I should put it up for? Also, would making a recovery disk and running through that be the best way to wipe the HDD?
    There are some freeware programs to actually wipe an HDD... don't know any specific ones.
    Even reformatting or reinstalilng windows doens't wipe the hdd, it just clears the tables... any files which weren't overwritten could still be recovered.

Oh and idk how much it'd go for.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Well the CPU is the one with Turbo the GPU is a still a nice one kills almost all of those crappy new sandy bridge laptops. I7 2630qm and then a gt 430 or 530 High end + mid still makes it only high.

So yes you can sell that thing for something. There is freeware to wipe stuff but someone who knows how to get data will get the data be on the save side.
    The black blood of Yogg'saron causes through me! I AM UNSTOPPALBLE!

Deleted
    That is one beast notebook, I'd take it off your hands if I had the money for it.

Definatly worth selling, it's better than nearly all notebooks currently on the market with such a monster mobile GPU.

(This is not a troll post, I'm dead serious.)

Quote Originally Posted by Prixie View Post
    That is one beast notebook, I'd take it off your hands if I had the money for it.

Definatly worth selling, it's better than nearly all notebooks currently on the market with such a monster mobile GPU.

(This is not a troll post, I'm dead serious.)
    haha nice, ya I put it on ebay for $600 buyout :0

Deleted
    haha nice, ya I put it on ebay for $600 buyout :0
    That's just a giveaway, I would've put it up to like 750-900 really.

Quote Originally Posted by Prixie View Post
    That's just a giveaway, I would've put it up to like 750-900 really.
    Oh wow. Well I mean do you know any other sites that you can sell laptops at or computers in general?

I dont know if EBAY is big on laptops, too many stay at home moms :P

Deleted
    Oh wow. Well I mean do you know any other sites that you can sell laptops at or computers in general?

I dont know if EBAY is big on laptops, too many stay at home moms :P
    I'm not a citizen of the US, so I honestly don't know. I've heard Craigslist or something like that mentioned around.
    I'd just ask friends if they want to get it off your hands, show them what the thing is able to push.

ill pm you the ebay post, 22hrs remaining. (set it to a day cuz I really want to order new computer parts :P). I won't change the price unless it doesn't sell.

Deleted
    ill pm you the ebay post, 22hrs remaining. (set it to a day cuz I really want to order new computer parts :P). I won't change the price unless it doesn't sell.
    So if it doesn't sell you're going to lower the price even further? Seriously mate, don't go any lower.

No if it doesn't, i'll up the price and go from there.