Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    What I'm curious about is how in the hell he/she managed to get shots and if so, where were these taken from?
    Get used to it.. with the beta so close I imagine we'll get a lot more screenshots appearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems that they were freeze-frames from a video by X-Play. Having trouble finding it, but that seems to be what they're saying on the D3 forum.

Deleted
    Definitely looking forward to play it. Would be great to get an invite to the Beta

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is the date 10/8/11 in giant red letters at the top of the screen? Beta date? Or maybe...Release??????!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!?????????

Quote Originally Posted by Aman08 View Post
    Why is the date 10/8/11 in giant red letters at the top of the screen? Beta date? Or maybe...Release??????!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!?????????
    European style date format. 10/8/11 in Europe = 8/10/11 in America.

Which is today.

Dreams = crushed.

Oh my God, Blizztard. Just release the stupid game already, it looks good enough :3

The screens are from Blizzard press conference, where they offered to all the ppl that was present to play a beta of the game. This isnt a leak...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renascido View Post
    The screens are from Blizzard press conference, where they offered to all the ppl that was present to play a beta of the game. This isnt a leak...
    I'm pretty sure it would of been a leak. I *think* they were under an NDA.

Honestly, i didnt' see anything that suggested waiting 10 years for a sequel was worth it. :/

Quote Originally Posted by probert View Post
    Honestly, i didnt' see anything that suggested waiting 10 years for a sequel was worth it. :/
    Well those 39 pictures arent whole game...

That skill system looks beyond fucking retarded, sad thing is its here becuase they said badies couldnt understand the last one. Also GG to the Gothic look diablo used to have, all gone now.

Yes they are still under NDA, iirc.

Deleted
    This is a collection of screenshots from different events showing Diablo 3. There are many old ones and some are comparisons of old and new interface options. Still, a very good collection of rare screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    What I'm curious about is how in the hell he/she managed to get shots and if so, where were these taken from?
    Friends and Family alpha/beta.
    Maybe someone isn't a friend anymore lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylea View Post
    http://gry.onet.pl/fotogalerie/diablo-iii-10082011,4817733,10115040,galeria-duza.html

Site is in polish but I guess You will figure out where the 'show next picture' arrow button is.
    Holy shit, I have that EXACT same monitor that guy does. Awesome..