Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trust me, even on the cheapest sites pre-builds are waaayyy over priced. Often companies sell pre-builds using the prices of parts when they first came out. Such as a easy one is selling Win7 home premium for 125 USD when it should be 94$. Putting a computer together really isnt that hard if you just watch a few vids or get a techy friend to come help... or even paying some1 to put it together. For 600 pounds you could get a WAY better computer and I truly suggest you do buy parts and not prebuilts. You can even use some old parts to save you money, such as the old CD/DVD drives are re-usable which will save you around 22pounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    Myself, yes, I have always wanted to be a mod
    Probably not, the job sucks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by allakaboom View Post
    Trust me, even on the cheapest sites pre-builds are waaayyy over priced. Often companies sell pre-builds using the prices of parts when they first came out. Such as a easy one is selling Win7 home premium for 125 USD when it should be 94$. Putting a computer together really isnt that hard if you just watch a few vids or get a techy friend to come help... or even paying some1 to put it together. For 600 pounds you could get a WAY better computer and I truly suggest you do buy parts and not prebuilts. You can even use some old parts to save you money, such as the old CD/DVD drives are re-usable which will save you around 22pounds.
    well actually if i bought all the parts seperatly from scan.co.uk then it would only cost me around £60 cheaper and if it's that much then id rather just buy a custom built one and save much more time.