Tracking Cauterizing Flame (4set)?

I just picked up my 4set yesterday and I'm quite content with it. The only thing I'm bothered by (aside from it being counted as a separate entity on WoL.. and also aside from the fact that people were confused by the little random fire on the ground -.-) is tracking it or knowing I've procced it. I've been able to catch glimpses at the Cauterizing Flame's healing when it's procced in raid, but typically I'm staring more closely at my grid than my healing numbers. So I'm wondering if there's any possible way to track either the ICD on the Cauterizing Flame or for when it's currently procced? Thanks!

EDIT: On a similar note (since I don't wish to spam and create another new thread), any ideas on tracking ICD for Blaze of Life from Eye of Blazing Power? This one isn't as urgent or necessary, just curious.

You should be able to add it into ForteXorcist cooldown bar or use something like TellMeWhen

I'd love a power aura string or something to track it as well...I tried spell alerts, buffs and various other ways to try and tell when CF is up and had no luck. Any extra help is appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    You should be able to add it into ForteXorcist cooldown bar or use something like TellMeWhen
    I use Forte but not TellMeWhen (I have it disabled and use Power Auras). I did attempt to put Cauterizing Flame into the cooldown bar but nothing happened. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the flame is like a pet? Versus a buff? Note that when you hover over the flame, it does say Cauterizing Flame but it cannot be targeted. I also tried using Power Auras and can't seem to get that to work with it either. So I'm at a bit of a loss of what I can do, if there is anything I can do that is. I very much appreciate your suggestion but so far I don't believe it will work =/