Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Valve deving a new Engine? Dont talk silly like that. We all know that HL3 will be on source beause why would valve make a new engine when they can use the source engine for the next 15 years. Plus we all know they need to make 3 more Left 4 dead games out and sell at full price even though its the same damn game with different maps and subpar gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by zeta333 View Post
    Valve deving a new Engine? Dont talk silly like that. We all know that HL3 will be on source beause why would valve make a new engine when they can use the source engine for the next 15 years. Plus we all know they need to make 3 more Left 4 dead games out and sell at full price even though its the same damn game with different maps and subpar gameplay.
    Oh, it's you again! The one with the crapfest arguments against Valve.

http://www.gamerankings.com/pc/93740...ead/index.html
    http://www.gamerankings.com/pc/96051...d-2/index.html

And wait, why are we even talking about a new engine or even L4D?

ttp://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Area 52/Zeta/simple 10k achievement points, ilvl377. And you're saying L4D is the same game? LOL. WoW is the same damn thing with different boss mechanics every single patch.

Oh and, nice Halo avatar, stellar game that one is.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2011-08-11 at 12:25 AM.

Speaking of CoD?
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Not sure if serious to just stupid.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

Whats that it didnt say anything about a Engine?
    Listen we all know your upset because Gabe sat on your dog but please give it a rest

ttp://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Area 52/Zeta/simple 10k achievement points, ilvl377. And you're saying L4D is the same game? LOL. WoW is the same damn thing with different boss mechanics every single patch.
    And my wow toon has anything to do with this entire subject how? I could care how those games rank, and i like how you had to insult me by my avatar, Nice job bro.

And my wow toon has anything to do with this entire subject how? I could care how those games rank, and i like how you had to insult me by my avatar, Nice job bro.
    He actually insulted you with everything you have. It's due to the fact you rag on a game that will be well, "The Same" when WoW Gameplay has been "The Same" for a long time now, do you know why good games like these are "The Same"?

It's becuase you don't fix what isn't broken.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

"u mad" picture removed; infracted.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2011-08-11 at 12:21 AM.

I linked your armory because I just started laughing after I saw it. You said L4D2 is the 'the same damn game with different maps and subpar gameplay.' LOL, and WoW isn't the same BS day after day? Oh look, they released new purple weapons, time to raid for 5+hours of endless wipes and frustration for a possible chance to win the lootz. Judging by your achievement points, you have been playing this game for 3years+. Judging by your item level, you raid 6hours+. You're gonna say LFD2 is the same damn thing? ROFL, please.

yeah.

and you're talking about the source engine when it is perfectly fine by today's standards. granted it's not a Frostbite engine, it does the job pretty damn well. And they have updated the source engine when they released Portal 2. I guess they just released they can have a superior game with good enough graphics, ex. - Portal 2.

Next?
    Last edited by Creatinebrah; 2011-08-10 at 10:30 PM.

Deleted
    Likewise, 'he mad' picture removed; infracted.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2011-08-11 at 12:21 AM.

hmm interesting.

Its cool how i make one negative comment about a game and you kids flip out and start personally attacking me. lulz.

Its cool how i make one negative comment about a game and you kids flip out and start personally attacking me. lulz.
    Maybe its because you have personnel vendettas(which is childish). Who would of thought

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Maybe its because you have personnel vendettas(which is childish). Who would of thought
    Im sorry ill be sure to not have strong opinions that clash with other peoples fanboyism in the future.

Maybe because 90% of what you do is pop into random threads and talk trash?

And FYI, HL1 and 2 were both amazingly good games by any measure. And considering they built a brand new engine for L2, it would make sense that they build one for HL3. Even if they don't, considering Valve consistently turns out spectacular games, it wouldn't be surprising if it's still great. No, this isn't fanboyism, it's fact.

Deleted
    Im sorry ill be sure to not have strong opinions that clash with other peoples fanboyism in the future.
    Except your opinions were completely off topic. The only relevance your 'opinion' had to the first post is that you used the word valve.

Its fine to have a opinion. Doesnt mean you go marching up the street with yelling it

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Its fine to have a opinion. Doesnt mean you go marching up the street with yelling it
    You mean like religious people? /zing

Infracted.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2011-08-11 at 12:27 AM.

You never cease to amuse me.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988