10+ Year Old Account

Black Ops on PC- big community?

I dont really have alot of games that I play, just wow and BFBC2 when wow is meh. Was looking at getting Black ops for PC and was curious if anyone here plays and if theirs a big player base.

I played it for about 5 months since release. I don't play it anymore because all my Blops friends went back to MW2.

Even so, I played on very specific servers constantly. That being said, those servers are still populated and full every day (according to their websites).

I would still recommend against getting it as my final opinion. MW2 has a larger player base and the hacking is a lot more rare nowadays. Or you can always just play TF2(f2p) or something until MW3/BF3 release.

If you really want Blops go ahead and get it and check out the FM Chicago Domination server, it's well moderated and extremely fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    I played it for about 5 months since release. I don't play it anymore because all my Blops friends went back to MW2.

Even so, I played on very specific servers constantly. That being said, those servers are still populated and full every day (according to their websites).

I would still recommend against getting it as my final opinion. MW2 has a larger player base and the hacking is a lot more rare nowadays. Or you can always just play TF2(f2p) or something until MW3/BF3 release.

If you really want Blops go ahead and get it and check out the FM Chicago Domination server, it's well moderated and extremely fun.
    TF2 isnt that fun to me, but think ill check out mw2 first

Only problem I have with TF2 would be the low damage weapons and bullet travel time

10+ Year Old Account
    No - on peak hours it's around 8k players and most of the servers are 24/7 Nuke Town's or HC Crouch

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I stopped playing BO on PC a month ago, the community is pretty small but its not that hard to find games, just hard to find games with the new maps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman08 View Post
    No - on peak hours it's around 8k players and most of the servers are 24/7 Nuke Town's or HC Crouch
    taht exactly HC crouch camp BS or nuketown 24/7 - lemme use just napalm and bomber.