Help: Games I haven't played.

Played WoW, Elder Scrolls Oblivion with all DLC's, Assassins Creed 1-2.5, Halo's ( 0-3), SC2, Gothic Series, Risen, Fable 1 ( didn't even try to beat fable 2 cause I didn't like it), Kotor 1 ( Kotor 2 won't run on W7 ), Maddens, NBA 2k's, Need for speeds (since 2 se) (minus shift, pro-street) , GTA's TDU's, Metal gear 2, hitman, old devil may cry, Baulders gate series, planescape: torment, classic C&C's, Heroes of might and magic 3, Might and magic 6-8 Including the great games from NES, SNES, N64 and screw it..sonic. Also all the Zelda's minus the ones he looks like a 5 year old. Which also Gameboy minus color the size of an acme brick.

What have I missed out on in the years?

What I'm into now.
    Games with great stories (even though some of the above differs) and RPG's.

What I'm not
    realistic driving games ( I do that everyday, why would I want to play a game ) lol
    True FPS' ( Halo has made me biased ) so no to GoW's, CoD's / I'd be willing to try the RPGFPS ( fallout / mass effect )
    Anime and turn based games alike.

Platforms I currently own 360 and PC, will never buy a ps3 cause I got ***** by ps2. Will multiboot for old games and thank you for reading.
    There's so much comedy on television. Does that cause comedy in the streets?

play mass effect 1 and 2. go.

Pick up Eternal Odyssey for the 360. It's a great RPG.

I just picked up Dragon Age II and, while the story starts out pretty slow, it picks up pretty quick. I'd recommend it if you like RPGs and character customization makes you happy. HOWEVER, if your Xbox is hooked up to a small screen, the text is extremely hard to read and makes gameplay nearly impossible.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that playing Dragon Age: Origins improves the experience a little, because you can import your story from that game into DA2 to act as a backstory for the game. Also there's quite a bit of dialogue, which may be a turn off to some, or a turn-on to others, considering you have dialogue choices which shape your character's personality.

+100 internets if you name your character Mike.
    Last edited by The Juicer; 2011-08-11 at 05:29 AM.

Eternal odyssey sounds very promising after some research. =), I did play the demo of DAII but was on a budget so picked up Risen for 20 instead, I really did like the DA2 demo so I may go pick that up and as for Mass effect's I may wait till a month or so before 3 comes out and go on a marathon.

Edit for Juicer : I heard DA Origins gameplay is different than the second IE compared to pc and console. I played the console demo.

I always have to use the name Xardas as character names. any internets for that?
    Last edited by teimwork; 2011-08-11 at 05:35 AM.
    There's so much comedy on television. Does that cause comedy in the streets?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    have u played fall out 3? GREAT game

10+ Year Old Account
    if you are ever in the mood for an FPS (i know you said they turn you off) but try BIOSHOCK (number 2 was okay but not as good in terms of plot)

10+ Year Old Account
    If your PC can handle it, i highly suggest Crysis 2 PC. It has a great storyline, great campaign, great graphics with dx11 and highres texture packs, and is just an overall blast to play. I am very picky about games ever since Halo 2.
    Here is a cool Crysis 2 review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmOuGTog868

10+ Year Old Account
    Red Dead Redemption (no, I won't stop pimping that game).

Some people will laugh about its autoaim, but said auto aim can come in handy when first getting accustomed to the game. After you get a feel for the game, turn targetting to "expert." If it's too easy for you then, you play too many games.

I don't believe it's available on PC unfortunately.
    Last edited by Disenchanted; 2011-08-11 at 06:46 AM.

teimwork: I personally haven't played DA:O so I can't really tell ya, I'm just going by what I've heard. Also I always name my characters Bannik, but when your character's last name has to be "Hawke" you just gotta. You just gotta.

Disenchanted: Sometimes as I lay in bed at night I hear the sound of hoofbeats. Endless hoofbeats. My roommate would play that game far into the night on high volume. The hoofbeats, occasional gunshot, then hoofbeats...hoofbeats...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Juicer View Post
    Disenchanted: Sometimes as I lay in bed at night I hear the sound of hoofbeats. Endless hoofbeats. My roommate would play that game far into the night on high volume. The hoofbeats, occasional gunshot, then hoofbeats...hoofbeats...
    ROFL. If you played the game a lot, you would be hearing the sounds of a huffing bear charging behind you every time you closed your eyes at night. That, or the screech of a mountain lion. I'll happily go into a firefight. Those animals will give you PTSD.

I'm not sure what your roommate was doing. But it is a sandbox game, so joy riding could happen I suppose. My wife complains that all she hears is gunshots. Like a war zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lufia 2 on snes, still my favorite game to date
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Deleted
    Oh my GOD OP. You need to play Disciples 2 ASAP

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you played oblivion and enjoyed it i suggest you play the other Elder Scrolls, especially daggerfall and morrowind, what they lack in graphics they more then make up for in length and story