Gunners - Spurs, /facepalm

I think this photo gives you an idea about how I thought that match was :P
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Apart from City all the top 5 have all been involved in some shocking losses this season, it's been utterly bizaare.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    Parker given England captaincy, how many international caps does he even have ????

10 I think it was. But he has probably been the most consistent player at club level for probably the last two seasons of anyone in the England team, I think he is a good choice. Im also happy to see Adam Johnson being a starting spot, I rate him about Theo for England, and its about time Micah Richards was right back, I have no idea why Capello didnt pick him.

Pretty entertaining friendlies tonight, I think croatia-sweden game was Ibras best performance for Sweden, to bad it came in a friendly :P

Also Arjen Robben is just brilliant, too bad he suffers from so much injuries.
    It will be a tough group in the euros, france beat germany, a bit of a suprise.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Schmeichel had the same issue once, had to make a diving save to catch it.

10+ Year Old Account
    nice first half liverpool cant seem to find the mark both posts missed penalty, good job we scored one for them

Sig by Cocoacross ~

Maybe not the best team on the day, but the best team won.

(Arsenal v Liverpool)

Deleted
    Quality goal from V.Persie, looks like Liverpool are battling Norwich, Sunerland and Everton for 7th spot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Quality goal from V.Persie, looks like Liverpool are battling Norwich, Sunerland and Everton for 7th spot
    Looks like you're back with your usual fucking wumming you sad cunt

10+ Year Old Account
    My god, is there any doubt that RVP is at the same level as Messi and CR7?
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Devourer View Post
    Calm down, he is just stating facts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    My god, is there any doubt that RVP is at the same level as Messi and CR7?
    I'd say he's more a Van Basten than either.

I have a hard time liking RVP but the man is lethal, awesome player.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devourer View Post

Haha chill out I'm only messing about.

And as for V.Persie he's nowhere near Messi or Ronaldo, he has a good goal record this season no doubt about that but his all-round play is miles away from those 2.

R.V.P reminds me a little of Raul.

Deleted
    He reminds me of fucking Maradona, Pele and Best all in one player

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Haha chill out I'm only messing about.

And as for V.Persie he's nowhere near Messi or Ronaldo, he has a good goal record this season no doubt about that but his all-round play is miles away from those 2.
    IMHO, at least this season, RVP is easily better than Messi and Ronaldo. As a manager, i wouldn't give two shits about my player's "all round play" as long as he scores goals and wins me games. Something which RVP has done not only today, but also through out the season.

He is single handedly keeping Arsenal at the top end of the table after Nasri and Cesc left. Something that neither Messi or Ronaldo have to do with the kind of midfield their respective teams have, not to mention the abysmal level of opposition they face when their playing any one other than the top 5 in their league.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    IMHO, at least this season, RVP is easily better than Messi and Ronaldo. As a manager, i wouldn't give two shits about my player's "all round play" as long as he scores goals and wins me games. Something which RVP has done not only today, but also through out the season.

He is single handedly keeping Arsenal at the top end of the table after Nasri and Cesc left. Something that neither Messi or Ronaldo have to do with the kind of midfield their respective teams have, not to mention the abysmal level of opposition they face when their playing any one other than the top 5 in their league.
    no, not even this season he is not close to messi or ronaldo