Thread: 3v3 Combo

10+ Year Old Account

3v3 Combo

Hey everybody,

2 of my friends wanna start a 3v3 combo. They are not really into PVP so we're not aiming really high, yet I prefer to be competitive so I would prefer a decent combo rather then a crippled one.

1 of our friends is leveling a paladin, but has a warlock on 85 already - so the question will be, what class is better?

Which of the setups would be best?

Warrior - shaman (resto) - warlock (affliction)
    Warrior - shaman (enhance) - paladin (holy)
    Warrior - shaman (resto) - paladin (retri)

Any help, suggestions and reasons why setup X is better then Y would be greatly appreciated ;-).

Is VERY competive one of the best comps out there pretty easy to pick up if the lock is good, pretty easy to hit 1.9k atleast with good players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post

Is VERY competive one of the best comps out there pretty easy to pick up if the lock is good, pretty easy to hit 1.9k atleast with good players.
    Thanks for the quick reply! I'll be making sure the guy sticks with his lock then!

We'll see how far we can get ^^

Deleted
    if your friends are goot at pvp go warr, lock, resto shamans. If they are normal/bad, go warrior/encha/hpala and tunnel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotai View Post
    Hey everybody,

2 of my friends wanna start a 3v3 combo. They are not really into PVP so we're not aiming really high, yet I prefer to be competitive so I would prefer a decent combo rather then a crippled one.

1 of our friends is leveling a paladin, but has a warlock on 85 already - so the question will be, what class is better?

Which of the setups would be best?

Warrior - shaman (enhance) - paladin (holy)
    Warrior - shaman (resto) - paladin (retri)

Any help, suggestions and reasons why setup X is better then Y would be greatly appreciated ;-).
    Warrior / Resto Shaman / Afflic Lock

Warrior - enough said, great damage and pressure as well as good defensive cooldowns and intervenes for your shaman.
    Shaman - enhancement just isn't strong enough in arena with no defensive cooldowns, it would be the easiest target to kill and you'll find him taking the heat all of the time. Resto Shamans however are very strong healers.
    Warlock - Affliction warlocks are great for dot pressure, they have lots of cc with their pets and fears, they can port away when under pressure, they do not take very much damage with soul link up.

There is a team @ 3k with the above setup, so it's worth a shot.

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

Can't go wrong with a shaman and a warlock.

Deleted
    WLS is my current com (warrior rsham afflock) and it's the most fun comp i've played in a while but it's really weak against melee cleaves
    with all the tsg's and kittycleaves around (like 65% of the games i play) i wouldn't suggest it.

warrior ret rsham is way easier to play and stronger against most comps now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post

you could run triple warlock to 1.9 and it would be easy

saying it can hit 1.9 atleast says nothing