I recently bought a Pre built gaming system from overclockers.co.uk. I was wondering what would be the best part to upgrade or get next.
Here are the specs:
- Case: Coolermaster Elite 335 - Black
- Power Supply: OCZ 500w StealthXStream II
- CPU: Intel Core i3 550 3.20GHz Clarkdale
- Motherboard: Intel H55 (Socket 1156) PCI-Express DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Xigmatek Dark Knight CPU Cooler
- RAM: 4GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB SATA 6GB/s
- Graphics Card: OcUK GeForce GTS 450 1024MB
- Sound: Realtek 7.1 Channel Sound (On-Board)
- Optical Drive: LG DVD+/-RW SATA Drive
I was thinking about upgrading to 8GB ram and getting an SSD but i thought i would post here to see what people thought seeing as i'm not the most computer literate person when it comes to hardware.