Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ...
    I was thinking about that transmogrifer and it HAS to be a way to change gear model... I'm hoping too much probably, but wouldn't that be really brillant if we could dress out characters the way WE like? You make it so that you need the piece of gear you want your, for example, shoulder piece to look like and that way you give people some reason to visit old dungeons and partly solve that "everybody is looking the same or like a clown" dilemma.

Not sure if this has been spotted already but looking at the barrel on the right-hand side and the picture in the background these npc's seem to be in a tailors (The one in sw with Lisbeth schneider inside), again this could be supported by the kinda out of place thread within the picture.Thinking this could possible relate to the idea of changing the look of your gear? Again I am not sure if im just looking to far into this but thought I would share it here anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fendweller View Post
    Let's say this is true

inb4 people complaining it wasnt what THEY were expecting...
    You give everyone what some people has been asking for a long time, and they'll still complain and demand more features or wow will die
    The request for an appearance tab was there when WoW launched LONG BEFORE heirlooms even exsisted.

just look at the names of the npcs, vaultkeeper razhid(seems like some kind of banker to me maybe something for your account), and then theres Warpweaver hashom, idk about you but warpweaver? sounds like youll be able to ether chang the pyscial or color, maybe even both on your gear. If this is what i think it is itll finally give our toons their own personality which will be exciting

I'd love to have my shaman look like a real shaman...

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Please let the Transmogrifier allow us to change what our armor looks like.... please.... so that Tauren Paladins can have some sense of dignity....

I get you exhibit A:

Holy shit.... did I just used the words "dignity" and "Tauren Paladin" in the same sentence?
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

IMHO:

Void Storage = Account-Wide shared bank = Win

Transmogrifier = Change model for any armor/weapon to any other model = Win

Void Storage = Server-Wide shared bank = Fail
    Transmogrifier = Change skin for any armor/weapon to alternate skin of same model = Fail
    Last edited by Xenomech; 2011-08-15 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Formatting got screwed up by website

Looks like a piece of Aion in there. You have always been able to get a cool pc of lvl 15 armor/shield/weapon and take it to a vendor whose sole purpose is to make your epic max level item look like this lowbie piece but retain the uber max lvl stats. There is also a huge assortment of casual wear that can be used so that a warrior in all plate armor, or any class for that matter, can appear to be wearing a french maid outfit. Would be a nice addition if that is infact what this is. If the void storage guy is what I suspect, this would be the same as Aion's account warehouse and you can put mats/BOE type stuff and access it between all your characters on THAT server. I am guessing it is not going to stretch across entire realms, but if you have a gathering toon and a crafting toon, there will be no need to mail them 20 stacks of something, just pop them in the account warehouse and retrieve them that way.

It's really hard to know wtf these things are and we can speculate forever but until we see a blue update, we'll never really know. I for one hope it's these: Transmogrifier: Allow you to change the look of your gear, this way Plate DPS can finally have Arena Gear that matches instead of having to miss match between DK and Warrior off pieces. Maybe one day my Ret Pallie can wear a pair of pvp boots/gloves that match the rest of his armor. Void Storage: An all realm bank that allows you to transfer not only BOA items from one server to another but also gold and trade goods (same faction only)

Deleted
    ^^i could wear cute dress while combat?

all i can think of is this