Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Why would they put a new bank npc in the same room as a new barber npc? Doesnt fit.

Why would they create a whole new barber interface just for the Ethereal npcs ? There're no barber chairs ...

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    I want to be excited to tell you the truth but it makes it that much worse when it's a let down lol, can't wait to see what those vendors are all about though.

if blizz made ur old gear look like the gear you have on with the same stats it would really give people incentive to farm old content.. it's prob just color changing though.
    it's blizz though so the reality is probably a tabbard storage

Change your look, reforge your enchants, and disenchant items in your bags (if you aren't an enchanter). That's my three guesses.

Deleted
    It could actually be that spell that was datamined back in 4.1(?), the one that lets you change your tabard's texture while keeping the old tabard's effect.

Maybe They'll introduce new character models, and allow you to transmogrify your looks if you dont like the new changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    It could actually be that spell that was datamined back in 4.1(?), the one that lets you change your tabard's texture while keeping the old tabard's effect.
    I thought that spell was linked to the 7th Birthday Tabard that was also datamined?

Or are you saying you think this is the place you sort that out?

it turns you into a tiger http://www.lovine.com/hobbes/comics/transmogrifier.html

I just HOPE it will let you customize your apperance to a level we have never seen before in a game.
    -You can allready set show helm/ cloack but they should add right/ left shoulder right/ left glove etc for a more epic look...
    -change the collours of your armor, now my pall paladin doesnt have the exact same look but my guess is that this will never be added to the game.

about the Transmogrifier... i dont know (but speculating/ guessing is fun)

-maybe it will let you change into the faction of your choise whitout the drag of managing your character on battle.net
    -maybe it changes you into... wait for it... a pandarian, they want to stay neurtal and dont alow us on their island otherwise ^^
    Last edited by Tronk; 2011-08-12 at 07:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by incko View Post
    Sir, I read the archived 4chan thread of "metzen" completely (http://chanarchive.org/4chan/v/10038/ask-chris-metzen)

and so I shall add the following:

Q: Where's Pandaria?
    A: Think about it: If you were an ancient race of panda bears that had close trade links with the kaldorei, you would surely be located somewhere near a major Night Elf territory. There's more to come with Pandaria. Watch this space...
    Okay I didn't believe that was Metzen at first, but now I'm 100% sure it really is him or it's someone else at Blizzard which is more likely the case since I can't see him putting his name on the line like that. The reason I say this is because a lot of what he said in that thread back in January has come true. Just like the Pandaria part you quoted he was also dead right on the parts regarding Norzdormu and the other aspects needing someone to put them together again to focus. And how we'd see a big part of them come in the storyline very soon which is he dead right about too. The quest chain with Thrall that came in this patch as well as the legendary staff quest chain regarding the aspects proves it.

I think this is very interesting stuff here.

Im so excited to see what these NPCs do! My only hope is that its not premium based, which I dont think it is going by the extreme amount of negative feedback they recieved when they announced the cross realm invite function was going to be premium based. The idea of charging a premium for something that directly affects in-game activity is frowned upon by many people.So, with that aside, I can only wonder what these NPCs will do. I think the account storage is pretty accurate since I would assume that Blizz would want to cut down on in-game mail traffic and this would be a good way to take a good chunk of it out. It just seems silly to have to mail something to yourself. This is a functionallity that has been done in many games before, even as far back as Ragnarok Online.Boubouille's theory on the transmogrifier seems valid as well. Now as for the Arcane Reforger... One can only wonder... perhaps a different type of reforging? Perhaps one that could possibly change primary stats? Such as AGI to INT? That would make gear selections much more challenging IMO which, going by the way they itemized loot for this current tier, is a massive improvement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naibil View Post
    I thought that spell was linked to the 7th Birthday Tabard that was also datamined?

Or are you saying you think this is the place you sort that out?
    Thing is, they changed whatever we're getting for the 7th anniversary to a 7% rep bonus buff with an one-hour duration. So I *think* this may have something to do with cosmetic changing of tabards.

what do you think is that place? SW or Shat?

Deleted
    I think this could be a great idea at least we know there will be new things haha.

If its truly a way to customize one's looks, it will probably be limited to class specific gear (plate for plate classes etc etc) and you will most likely need to have the item you want it to look like in your possession as well (no windfuries without actually having it in the first place for example).

I'd love it- and no, I don't' think people would just reskin T2/3/6. I've always liked to think of my characters as very down-to-earth. She'd wear very basic gear - I'd love it if I could use a white or even gray armor setup, reconfigured.This would add TONS of play to my game - collecting old unique pieces of armor, remaking gear to look nice.Weapons are also one thing where this would be big. As a Shaman, I'd like a Shaman-ish weapon. Gatecrasher, for as cool as it is, doesn't scream "Shaman" at me. Something like the Furblog Medicine Totem, or a Scalping Tomahawk, would rock. this would let me have both the great stats I've earned, and the cool look I'd like.It would be like the AH: a game within the game for me.THe only concern would be storage. Of course, that wouldn't be so bad, eh Mr. Void Banker guy?

if it's a transmogrifier, it needs to look like this:

Either its a shared bank or a cross server bank. so you can xfer your heirlooms/gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting observation is interesting.
    Warpweaver Hashom is an anagram - "A WoW Rehash/Revamp" Sneaky Blizzard