Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Best guess: Transmogrifing vendors are the solution to customizing the looks of our gear without some "tab" functionality. These questions will have to be addressed: Will it act like Reforging? (e.g., the vendor right next to him?) Will you put the "pretty" item in one slot, the "stat" item in the other slot, and click "Transmogrify" for a fee? Can you undo the change or is it permanent? Do you get both items back if you undo the change?
    More questions than answers (guesses) :S

Deleted
    hopefully this is the classchange! finally..

So, it has been established the middle name in the picture they released is a anagram of "A wow rehash revamp" if we take the first name its a anagram of "hide a true leak" with ZPRV as remaining letters. The third name is a anagram of "have a true gamers hunt"

ZPRV when you go one letter to the right of these four letters makes aqsw.
    if you take AQSW (Ahn Qiraj and Stormwind where i believe the picture was taken) and write their letters out with their corresponding numbers its 1 17 19 23 which 1+19 = 20 and 17+23 = 40 add this to the AQ and you get AQ20/40

Therefore I believe this picture is telling us we're getting AQ20/40 in 4.3 as rehashed/revamped dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalmor View Post
    So, it has been established the middle name in the picture they released is a anagram of "A wow rehash revamp" if we take the first name its a anagram of "hide a true leak" with ZPRV as remaining letters. The third name is a anagram of "have a true gamers hunt"

if you take AQSW (Ahn Qiraj and Stormwind where i believe the picture was taken) and write their letters out with their corresponding numbers its 1 17 19 23 which 1+19 = 20 and 17+23 = 40 add this to the AQ and you get AQ20/40

Therefore I believe this picture is telling us we're getting AQ20/40 in 4.3 as rehashed/revamped dungeons.
    If that would have been the case, I'd wish blizzard spend their time and effort on more useful things rather than coming up with conspiracy theory-esque stuff to tease us.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananajoe View Post
    i think u need to gimme phone number of your dealer good one

lol brilliant.

I vote for Ethereals to be the new horde race and their capital city to be redone in Netherstorm

Brilliant! Almost as good as the as the theory on Rebecca Black's Friday being about the JF Kennedy assassination.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

15+ Year Old Account
    Void storage could be the system they came up with to transfer BoAs to other servers
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Deleted
    Bet appearance stuff would be "premium" anyway...

Deleted
    ..If this is a wardrobe system. I am not holding my breath that it will not be premium.

---------- Post added 2011-08-12 at 10:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bananajoe View Post
    ...No. Just no..

Heres how I see it:Its a pic of an apperiance tab. in SW How it would work IMO.

Void storage: Where you save an armors apperiance.

Transmogrifier: the guy who can change your armors apperiance.
    (The armor would get marked w/ an icon saying its apperiance has been changed)

Arcane reforger: The guy who can change your armor back to normal

(Also consider how relavent it is for ethereals to be the apperiance changing guys)

This would most Def. be a free feature and cost you gold instead. (Kinda like reforging).....consider that blizz reads those forums people make :/
    Last edited by TheEaterofSouls; 2011-08-12 at 09:56 AM.

Daaahm that is some messed up shit right there.
    http://darkened.wowstead.com/ <Darkened> Burning Steppes EU Currently Recruiting for Firelands.
    Part Time DK

Only thing I see bad here is that the NPCs appear to be in a small building so if they are the only ones per faction that can provide this service it won't be pretty.

---------- Post added 2011-08-12 at 05:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Avezo View Post
    Bet appearance stuff would be "premium" anyway...
    It really should not be, Trion pretty much set a new standard for in game features. However Blizzard has little worry about with nearly nine million sheep who would jump in a wood chipper for a shiny
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    This better not be a premium feature, they should be trying to keep players not trying to force more money from us.
    You'd think with all teh premium feature they drop the monthly fee....but really who would do that.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm.. Transmogifier. Perhaps Blizzard has been listening to Hunters. Hopefully we can change Bows > Crossbows > Guns.. At least then my Dwarf racial won't be completely useless I force myself to use a PvP gun.

Ive seen this on multiple topics and stuff. Probubly a coincodence. Its still amazing how someone could do this.

(Yet also very sad that they have that much time on their hands.) :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Let's take a deep breath guys.Void Storage=Account-wide bank (more or less), really? You think they would do that? You know what this means right?

Heirlooms in bank -> Easy access to heirlooms on another server -> drastically reduced need to migrate -> Less money for Blizzard.

Don't hold your breath.The Transmogrifier I can forsee letting you change the -colour- of your gear, but i'm highly sceptical that it would let you change the skin or every melee class would be running around with Thunderfury skins on their weapons; every caster having an Atiesh skin for their staff, and so on and so forth.
    I agree with what you say, although, if you are able to change the skin of your armour, i'm guessing you would only be able to change the skin to a piece of armour you have attained. Which means drastically less people with legendaries, but a nice treat for people who have got their all tier gear going dusty in the bank. My Shammy will be rocking his T6 again if this is the case

Obviously, the void storage is referring to cross-realm storage space. The "void" is the gap between realms, and this is how they're bypassing mailing items between realms, since they've had trouble with that coding for quite some time now. Mark my words!In addition, perhaps the "arcane reforger" is a special reforger specifically tailored to heirlooms items?As for the Transmogrifier, not a clue.

Deleted

lol did that just jump out at you? its pretty awesome that you managed to crack that lil code. I hope all the content is good if they have time to make up anagrams and codes