Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taygete View Post
    If you're good at this game, people will assume you're a dude, always... or they will assume that you just suck and get carried because you're a girl. Even girls make these assumptions. It's stupid, but it's what it is.
    I dont even know where people grow up learning these assumptions, its probably the stupid phrase 'You got beat by a girl' which even girls say and its really stupid and very misinformed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    In 6 years I have NEVER seen this
    QFT.

And stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I flirt with everybody... Because its fun... (me beeing a guy). Often told our Maintank to have my babies (also a guy). Because he is the only one capable of keeping agro off me... It's not ment as gay. But its just hilarious tbh. I got 20+ guy characters. And 1 girl character... which is my lock lol.

This is why when I tank randoms I refer to people as, the bad mage, the bad paladin, etc.

Avoid the confusion and move on.
    GM of Predestined - http://www.predestinedguild.com

>yfw 95% of female characters are guys

Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    I dont even know where people grow up learning these assumptions, its probably the stupid phrase 'You got beat by a girl' which even girls say and its really stupid and very misinformed.
    Or its pretty accurate. I've never been out dpsed or outhealed by a girl on any form of fair ground and if I did I didn't know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Where are all these women? I never see any. And if there are, they're certainly not attention-seekers... more like angry.
    ^ This. Majority of females or who i thought were females act like the biggest elitist jerks ever, when in actuality, they are terribad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence View Post
    Or its pretty accurate. I've never been out dpsed or outhealed by a girl on any form of fair ground and if I did I didn't know it.
    Not really my point, I'm just saying that if you're losing or beating someone at dps/healing your genitals didn't help you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bas View Post
    and then she turned out to be a fat ugly grandma of 60 years old
    As my male friends would say "A hole's a hole"

Not really my point, I'm just saying that if you're losing or beating someone at dps/healing your genitals didn't help you.
    ^^ Pretty much this.

One time I was on my MALE troll hunter in a Gundrak HC, some dude must've assumed I was a girl from something gay I must have said and he was flirting with me the whole way through...Was weird.
    i luled soo hard! xD

Many
    Men
    Role
    Playing (as)
    Girls

you know...

but in all seriousness i have never seen this happen. Most of my randoms are completely silent until a wipe or such
    Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon

10+ Year Old Account
    hahaha win

Quote Originally Posted by blutkind View Post
    if you're female, don't bring it up/tell anyone. why does it matter? just play the game, kill shit, and leave the random. problem solved.
    So true, it's always the same attention whore crap.

"Priest is drinking, he's out of mana"
    "Omg, like totally not a he :P:P:P:P:P"
    "k"
    "God, you can't just assume I'm a guy"
    "I just said it out of habit"
    "You know us girls play games too silly boys"
    "Alright, I get it, shut up"
    3 other guys: "OMG, you're so gay, leave this elegant piece of human art alone"

15+ Year Old Account
    People just can't do what they want on this game anymore can they? :/ Just let them look like idiots, does it really bother you that much?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyCape View Post
    So true, it's always the same attention whore crap.
    To be fair though, there's been many times I was talking in guild chat and someone calls me a girl and I always feel the need to correct them.

I've corrected a pronoun a few times, usually with a talkative group with nice and mature (okay, atleast mature seeming) people, just because I don't want to feel like I'd be lying to these people. Then again, only one guy has tried to hit on me during my four years of playing, and that was some random 14 year old Besides, my gender has nothing to do with this game, and being quite shy and quiet in-game, I'm usually assumed male despite playing female characters. And I do prefer to keep it that way, the only e-whore I've met and the guys around her was annoying enough sight for me to be even more careful of who I let know my gender.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warchief94 View Post
    The only people that "hit" on "chicks" ingame are;
    1) Between the ages of 10-15
    2) Are really, really sad basement dwellers (Usually 20+)
    3) General creepers (minecraft reference hurr de durr)
    What a load of bollocks. People flirt in real life, why can't they ingame. Why do they have to be between 10 and 15, a basement dweller or a creep?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good stuff.
    I like sandwiches

Deleted
    It happened once to me, I was in a dungeon, and one of the other guys(turned out to be a girl) said that she could help me with my hunter, was leveling my toon. She asked for my real ID and i was like "wth, sure why not?" Well, after the dungeon she started writing to me using real ID, she never said she was a girl, but pretty obvious since her name was Natalie, and then she started flirting with me, i was like "wtf? lol"