Poll: Would you play this game?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Really? No one has said Darksiders?
    Darksiders is nothing even close to Zelda, I don't even see how you can draw comparisons. Darksiders is pretty much God of War with another story and setting. It's not "A Zelda-like game with a mature setting." it's way different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    Darksiders is nothing even close to Zelda, I don't even see how you can draw comparisons. Darksiders is pretty much God of War with another story and setting. It's not "A Zelda-like game with a mature setting." it's way different.
    Dude have you played it? It's almost exactly like Zelda rofl

There are puzzles, you use weapons you recently acquired to kill the upcoming boss, there are parts you go back to when you get the right weapon/piece of gear for that item you just couldn't get when you first came across it, etc.

YESSS A thousand times YES!!!!!
    I do not want it to contain Gore or bloody battles, but realistic and storywise required blood I am okay with.

But what I desperately want in the new zelda is a more mature theme.....the Shadow temple should be F'ing Scary.... (When I played oot back when I was like 10 years old...I was scared of the well and the shadow temple.....yet when I look back...it's crap :S) I liked it when it was scary.....makes Link's Trifore of COURAGE shine more

So it needs more scary stuff in the shadow temple related dungeons

Also it needs a more mature storyline and emotions....Link is a stone-cold killer.....he has almost 0 emotions....Let him and all other characters TALK For crying out loud....

The enemies in zelda are the most childish enemies I have ever seen......for once I want to actually have the feeling that they are menacing creatures....also besides Ganondorf all the other enemies are 2d
    No story, no development and all of them are 100% not scary or intimidating.....It's like when you meet them for the first time of the game I'm always like: "Cmon...don't run away, face me now and I'll kill ya right here and now" But nooo we have to go through all the dungeons before we get to kill that pansy of an enemy....the new enemy from Skyward sword....omg he has to be the worst....his visual appearance is laughable.....nothing intimidating/scary about him...his personality looks like a b-actor trying to act like a stone-cold killer, but failing miserably...

Also finishing of a boss by chopping of their head...that is something I wouldn't consider gore (unless it features excessive amounts of blood) and I would welcome....
    If anyone thinks its un-zelda-like, may I direct you to:
    http://www.zeldadungeon.net/gallery/..._display_media
    T
    hats the OFFICIAL zelda manga.....Here Link used to be friends with volvagia and just chopped of his head..... And you get the sad moments afterwards:
    http://www.zeldadungeon.net/gallery/..._display_media
    that scene has more action and emotion than every zelda game put together.
    We need it to be more like the Manga....
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell your friend to not judge a book by its cover, simple as that. If he want's a "mature" zelda game aesthetically-wise then tell him to give TP a try as that is what that one seemed to aim for. But if he want's a darker or more mature story then MM all the way, best story in a Zelda game for a good while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    Yeah I don't think you've actually played it. It is more like Zelda than it is GoW.

If people need blood and gore to enjoy a game, I feel sorry for them. I hope they never ruin Zelda with that, it's too great of a game series as it is. Childish? Hardly. Rockband doesn't have blood and gore, I don't recall seeing blood and gore in SW: KotOR, and that wasn't childish.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    nah I don't like all the Blood and gore

though they should make Zelda more mature, they could make the story more mature, make Link not dressed up like a leprechaun and add some romance scences to it