10+ Year Old Account

Need help on new system

Hello, i think its about time to upgrade from my Asus G51 laptop so a newer computer. Also this will my first desktop outside of my old pII i had back in the day. I am confident i can put together the desktop if i can get the right parts. My budget is about 800$ i can go to 900$ if possible. You can go over a little if it is really worth it. Thank you i really appreciate the help.

Help me Build a System
    • Building: My self. Possible premade if good.
    • Budget:800-900$
    • What can be reused:nothing
    Edit: I have a Keyboard and Razr Naga mouse, i might need a monitor or i might reuse a Dell 24inch lcd.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.6GHZ | Nvidia GTX 1080 ASUS STRIX OC | MSI Z97-GD65 Gaming 5 | 16GB Cosair Vengence 2400 | 128GB Vertex 4 |3TB Seagate Barracuda | AX750 | Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | H110I Extreme Cooler | ASUS VS229H-P Black 21.5 IPS | AOC 1080p | Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 | Logitech g600 | Sennheiser HD558

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Do you need a monitor, keyboard, and mouse? Also I forward you to the sweet spot builds.

15+ Year Old Account
    re-use the dell monitor

down the road, you can add another 6870 and crossfire them so that the graphics are up to par if they start lagging behind

edit: more people need to be like you. including what you can reuse, what country you live in, your budget, if you're comfortable building yourself...everyone needs to do this. makes life so much easier
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    re-use the dell monitor

down the road, you can add another 6870 and crossfire them so that the graphics are up to par if they start lagging behind

edit: more people need to be like you. including what you can reuse, what country you live in, your budget, if you're comfortable building yourself...everyone needs to do this. makes life so much easier
    +1 for Demon. With the OP's edit it makes this thread really easy to answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    re-use the dell monitor

Sorry for bumping, but thats exactly what i was looking for thank you. I read some of the info on posting and i tried to make it a simple as possible for the help i required. Thank you again.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.6GHZ | Nvidia GTX 1080 ASUS STRIX OC | MSI Z97-GD65 Gaming 5 | 16GB Cosair Vengence 2400 | 128GB Vertex 4 |3TB Seagate Barracuda | AX750 | Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | H110I Extreme Cooler | ASUS VS229H-P Black 21.5 IPS | AOC 1080p | Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 | Logitech g600 | Sennheiser HD558