Problem with my SSD

I had WoW installed on my SSD and it worked fine for about a month, but this past week ive been getting a lot of WoW critical errors saying it was trying to reference some memory on my SSD and it couldn't. I ran WoW Repair multiple times and it didnt fix it, and I tried reinstalling it, but I got a similar error during the installation process. Also I tried installing SC2 on my SSD and got an error as well. Anyone have any idea what happened to it? Should i just reformat the SSD and try again?

Deleted
    Yes, and try and update your firmware.

A clean and solid installation is important for an SSD. Google for some guides on the internet and consult your handbook before proceeding.

Some recent batches of SSDs with Sandforce -22something have also been notoriously unreliable.

Its a 64GB A-DATA S501 V2 SATA III SSD if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by jiiz View Post
    Are you using TRIM? What file format did you use to install your operating system's partition on your SSD? Most SSDs benefit from using the ACHI file format.
    Im not even sure what that means, and I can't google it cause search engines don't work on my computer.