Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Thanks! Holo rocks.
    Heh, my Hunter's wolf is named Holo.

---------- Post added 2011-09-19 at 04:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    it isn't in my top 20 also, I love the serie but i've seen many better ones also.
    and mario
    It's probably because Death Note is one of those 'popularized' anime. Lots of people who don't bother DLing/buying other animes watched it on Cartoon Network. People who have a limited anime experience most likely know Death Note. Same goes for Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, etc. They are all animes available to the mainstream and therefore you'll see tons of people recommend them because those are the only ones they know.

Not saying they're bad though, Cowboy Bebop remains to this day my favorite anime series of all time, and I've watched over 250 anime series.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    I'll add K-On to my list i posted back on page 4 or so.. sicne it's easily up there with the best of them.

I've never liked anime, but my boyfriend got me into

Bleach ; http://www.bleachwatch.com/bleach-en...nglish-dubbed/

And Death Note; http://revolution-anime.net/index.ph...note-episode-1

Give them a few episodes and you're just as caught up as I am

why cant people just admit they do like anime? i dont like anime but i watch ones that are going 400+ eps now

GIVE IN TO THE NERDOM!!! YOU DO LIKE ANIME!!

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    why cant people just admit they do like anime? i dont like anime but i watch ones that are going 400+ eps now

GIVE IN TO THE NERDOM!!! YOU DO LIKE ANIME!!
    I actually thought the same thing reading that post. Bleach is like, 500 bajillion episodes, probably more episodes than I've watched all together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I actually thought the same thing reading that post. Bleach is like, 500 bajillion episodes, probably more episodes than I've watched all together.
    See now I read that as "I never followed anime in the past, but now I am starting to get into it since I have seen..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Eden of the East....while its very short (only about 13 episodes if i remember right) it has an interesting story and has 2 movies that take place right after the anime

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (either series is good but brotherhood is the better of the 2 imo)

Dragonball (all 3 series are good although GT is a bit lacking compared to its prequels)