SW:ToR has a PvP Football Gametype

Topic says it all, Read about it here http://www.betacake.net/2011/08/star-wars-old-republic-exclusive.html

Possibly the most awesome sounding MMO PvP Gametype ever.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.

Huge, gigantic Star Wars thread already. Feel free to post there about Swtor things instead of making new posts.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...arious-sources

Post it here. Multiple posts discussing a game aren't allowed here to cut back on spam.

Ye posting as a separate topic because posting something in an 1100+ page topic things just get lost.

I for one will never read through any topic that long because you just can't keep track of what is being discussed and i know many others who won't either.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenose View Post
    Ye posting as a separate topic because posting something in an 1100+ page topic things just get lost.

I for one will never read through any topic that long because you just can't keep track of what is being discussed and i know many others who won't either.
    Except that it wont get lost amongst the people who actually care about discussing it.

Post a brand new thread about a similar topic is just going to put up a link on recent posts on the front page, attracting attention from people who don't really care. Also, I think it's against the rules from what I remember... at least in this specific forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenose View Post

You are not a special and unique snowflake. Your discussion is not more worthy of notice than others'.

Post in the designated topic.

Also, there's a bunch of screenshots and info about Huttball around page 700 in the main thread.