Shadow priest 4 set dps.

Ok so i just got my 4 set and was wondering what kind of dps everyone is pulling with this and if your rotation has changed at all? Are you waiting for 1 orb or all 3 orbs to use your mindblast or are you just popping it as soon as its off cd??

I was pulling around 20 - 23k dps on rag last night but i feel like i could be doing more. I currently use facemelter and spellflash havent really looked 2 much into other confusing mods i find the more things i have to try and watch on my screen the more chance i have to dying to something stupid that if i had been paying more attention the the game and less to addons i otherwise wouldnt have died to )

Anywho what are you doing with your 4 set and such??

Deleted
    As usual, MB on cooldown. I don't have it ... yet. But it's seems the bonus says it for itself MB more you'll do more !

Keep MB on CD and switch to Theralion's Mirror from DMC Volcano. (Along with necromatic focus) I have an avg ilvl of 385 without 4set and on some AOE fights I get beat by our other SPriest who does have 4 set but a little less gear, around 382 avg ilvl, just because of the 25% MB dmg. Can't wait to get it

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mirror over Volcano? Really? Thought DMCV would be superior. Must be talking about heroic version.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

i have Necromatic fosuc but i swapped out the dm card for Fiery quintessence from rep pretty much cos the spirit gets me closer to my hit cap and the intel use on it seems pretty good
    Heavens on dath remar is my character it wont let me put a link on here tho

Any advice is fantastic )

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frooty View Post
    i have Necromatic fosuc but i swapped out the dm card for Fiery quintessence from rep pretty much cos the spirit gets me closer to my hit cap and the intel use on it seems pretty good
    Heavens on dath remar is my character it wont let me put a link on here tho

Any advice is fantastic )
    Achieve your hitcap elsewhere and use Necromantic Focus.

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled View Post
    Achieve your hitcap elsewhere and use Necromantic Focus.
    I am using the Necromatic focus its the dark moon card im not using.

Deleted
    dmc and nf are bis 378 il for shadow priest

Quote Originally Posted by Pontificate View Post
    Mirror over Volcano? Really? Thought DMCV would be superior. Must be talking about heroic version.
    heroic mirror is better than dcv, nf(378) is not.

trinket bisses for me are;
    Theralion Mirror(372ilvl)
    Necromantic Focus(391ilvl)

##
    I guess most of you are still going out with mirror hc and dcv, its' good choice

##TOPIC
    Obviously you're using MB when it's possible, but I've my own way to do it. When I am up with trinkets/hero/da I am waiting for at last one orb. why? for example when Theralion Mirror is up, and I am casting mb with some orbs, epowered shadow raises our dps but if it comes to drop this buff, cast mb even without orb

btw. don't you guys thought that we should got some animation for it? (4/4 set bonus)
    Last edited by rika; 2011-08-12 at 10:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rika View Post

btw. don't you guys thought that we should got some animation for it? (4/4 set bonus)
    Yes please!!
    trololol didn't read

Regular Mirror is not better, heroic Mirror is.
    DMC:V is significantly better than regular Mirror; as is Necromantic Focus.

As for MB rotation, just use it on cooldown pretty much; only reason to wait is in order to refresh Empowered Shadows buff if needed.

You should use mindblast on cooldown, however, if you're not lucky with shadoworb. You should wait for an orb when your Shadow Power buff have 5sec or less remaining.

For trinket, if I'm right, the best are Necromantic focus (reg or heroic) + Darkmoon. (Replaced by heroic trinket of rag if u ever get it)

Heroic Mirror is better than both DMC:V and 378 Necro
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory