Poll: Would you like 1v1 Arena in WoW?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Frost mages would be win every single round. And Blizz would then buff them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Only if it's just for fun.

Should give no reward whatsoever (other than maybe rating).

Not competitively. For one, it would mess balance up even more. On top of that, certain class/specs would be MUCH better than others. I feel like Blood DKs and frost mages would probably win all the time.

And if two holy paladins had at each other.... well, hell, I don't know if it would ever end.

No. No. NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO!!!

1v1 is completely unbalanced, and Blizzard has said countless times that they do not balance 1v1. Can't believe 24 people voted "yes".
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    No. No. NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO!!!

1v1 is completely unbalanced, and Blizzard has said countless times that they do not balance 1v1. Can't believe 24 people voted "yes".
    Must be mages =P

Anyway if it was mirror, Ret pally vs. Ret pally sure... I don't know about the healers though. I guess they just have to skip this part of the game.

Lol @ this thread
    bhahahahahahahahaha

It's called a duel.

Would have been better before the "You need 31 points in one tree before getting talents in another". Hybrid-specs would have totally made this interesting.

Deleted
    i think it should be added IF,
    u wont get any achivs, titles, or any other rewards, there will be rating but pretty much nothing else

Be more trouble than it's worth most likely, but the mirror match idea with a "worthless" rating that doesn't give squat would be fine. Thats it. Otherwise, stick to dueling.