Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aernath View Post
    (and nvm the reading impaired ^^)
    Hey, it's not our fault he wrote it wrong. :P

This would actually make my week , i say bring back more hardcore Bc instances ... where CC is a must shattered halls heroic anyone ? :-P

Plus those auchi instances could actually be pretty challenging on heroic at the start of the xpac , The dungeon finder and " its ability to allow you to queue for a random heroic in org and sunddenly appearing on the other continent in zg with no explaination other than you wanted to would surely apply to going to outland too .

Im sure people will moan that its lazy of blizzard to re-use stuff like this ... but when was the last time anyone apprieacated that lvl 70 instance layout and design work which really is a huge investment in terms of development resources , fill it with 85 relevent mobs and let me at em :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    huh. weird.

Quote Originally Posted by elye View Post
    This would actually make my week , i say bring back more hardcore Bc instances ... where CC is a must shattered halls heroic anyone ? :-P
    CC wasn't really a must if you had an awesome healer and a Paladin tank who could find his consecration button.

Plus those auchi instances could actually be pretty challenging on heroic at the start of the xpac , The dungeon finder and " its ability to allow you to queue for a random heroic in org and sunddenly appearing on the other continent in zg with no explaination other than you wanted to would surely apply to going to outland too .

Im sure people will moan that its lazy of blizzard to re-use stuff like this ... but when was the last time anyone apprieacated that lvl 70 instance layout and design work which really is a huge investment in terms of development resources , fill it with 85 relevent mobs and let me at em :-)
    The problem is more than 90% of the PuGs doing ZA/ZG won't be able to make it out of those instances if not made into either of tier 3 heroics or tuned-down.

interesting theory. I honestly feel that it's probably just coincidence, but you never know right? it was a very odd way for blizzard to share information... a pic on FB? meh. we'll see what happens aye?

15+ Year Old Account

Cuz this worked soooooo well in ZG/ZA....I miss and loved TBC heroics, I actually like hour + heroics but those days are over with the majority of the player base screaming "go go go" and not comprehending how to cc.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

While interesting, I'm going with 'coincidence' on this one.

Deleted
    *Insert something about Mathias Lehner*
    What could it all mean?

Deleted
    Vaultkeeper Razhid
    Advertize Hulk Rape

silly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by del9y View Post
    Vaultkeeper Razhid
    Advertize Hulk Rape

silly
    Idontlikewherethisthreadisgoing.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    While interesting, I'm going with 'coincidence' on this one.
    Originally Posted by Thalmor
    So, it has been established the middle name in the picture they released is a anagram of "A wow rehash revamp" if we take the first name its a anagram of "hide a true leak" with ZPRV as remaining letters. The third name is a anagram of "have a true gamers hunt"

ZPRV when you go one letter to the right of these four letters makes aqsw.
    if you take AQSW (Ahn Qiraj and Stormwind where i believe the picture was taken) and write their letters out with their corresponding numbers its 1 17 19 23 which 1+19 = 20 and 17+23 = 40 add this to the AQ and you get AQ20/40

Therefore I believe this picture is telling us we're getting AQ20/40 in 4.3 as rehashed/revamped dungeons.
    This guy doesn't beleive in coincidence. :P
    http://darkened.wowstead.com/ <Darkened> Burning Steppes EU Currently Recruiting for Firelands.
    Part Time DK

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimoorc View Post
    So, it has been established the middle name in the picture they released is a anagram of "A wow rehash revamp" if we take the first name its a anagram of "hide a true leak" with ZPRV as remaining letters. The third name is a anagram of "have a true gamers hunt"

if you take AQSW (Ahn Qiraj and Stormwind where i believe the picture was taken) and write their letters out with their corresponding numbers its 1 17 19 23 which 1+19 = 20 and 17+23 = 40 add this to the AQ and you get AQ20/40

Therefore I believe this picture is telling us we're getting AQ20/40 in 4.3 as rehashed/revamped dungeons.
    If this is true on the anagram part then blizzard is awsome btw at the aq part its aq10 now adays

Here we go again with the duplicate threads. Was the original thread not good enough for you, OP?
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    Here we go again with the duplicate threads. Was the original thread not good enough for you, OP?
    This is the original thread

---------- Post added 2011-08-12 at 11:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimoorc View Post

excellent work

Almost everything is an anagram if you can't read.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Someone already said Hashom is an Arab inspired name. Probubly a coincidence.
    Lets move along shall we? (also AVGN proved that SMB3 was satanic..)...also pokemon -.-

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thekrik View Post
    Warpweaver Hashom is an anagram - "A WoW Rehash/Revamp"

Sneaky Blizzard

edit: meant to write "Warpweaver Hashom" (ignore first few comments below)

There's only 1 H.

ya, just noticed only 1 H
    (wait nvm)