There's only 1 H.
    Hashom

Hashom

Hashom

Hashom

Deleted
    It's two: Hashom

Quote Originally Posted by elye View Post
    The dungeon finder and " its ability to allow you to queue for a random heroic in org and sunddenly appearing on the other continent in zg with no explaination other than you wanted to would surely apply to going to outland too .
    ever played a mage? or a lock? or been in a raid? or even a party? summons are all over, doesn't take much to reason that someone inside the instance, say the protagonist NPC, could summon 5 adventurers?
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    There's only 1 H.
    Warpweaver Hashom

Deleted
    There's only 1 H.
    HasHom, i count 2 there
    reHasH, I count 2 there aswell

Deleted
    There's only 1 H.
    There are two H's in Hashom, as I'm sure you've realised by now :P

There's only 1 H.
    Only 1 H in "Hashom" or only 1 H in "Rehash" ???

facetodesk.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    trust me druin=PWN is ptw durid not durin but np its no sorry 8) .but is good ask if you can no know so yeah good to you but ask if you no know 8) but trust me i have playin long so DRUID IS BEST=3 form beat all i mean explmame=stealh cat like rogue(pwn9 8) then BOOM big bear big heelth so its moar armor than cat and then just tree?=no tree god like cenarius but give you more heelth=pwn then you go owl and stars do magic to you 8)

Deleted
    There's only 1 H.
    HasHom,there are 2

PS : did I just get trolled ....

Deleted
    This is dumb as is this thread.

So this is how memes are born...

Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    Hashom is very obviously a reference to the Banu Hashim clan, which is the Quraysh tribe that Muhammad belonged to. Every single Ethereal NPC in existence has a name that is either an Arab Muslim name, or sounds like it plausibly could be one.
    This could further the coincidence point.
    (Tho i really shouldnt be caring about this)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimoorc View Post
    Originally Posted by Thalmor
    So, it has been established the middle name in the picture they released is a anagram of "A wow rehash revamp" if we take the first name its a anagram of "hide a true leak" with ZPRV as remaining letters. The third name is a anagram of "have a true gamers hunt"

ZPRV when you go one letter to the right of these four letters makes aqsw.
    if you take AQSW (Ahn Qiraj and Stormwind where i believe the picture was taken) and write their letters out with their corresponding numbers its 1 17 19 23 which 1+19 = 20 and 17+23 = 40 add this to the AQ and you get AQ20/40

Therefore I believe this picture is telling us we're getting AQ20/40 in 4.3 as rehashed/revamped dungeons.
    This guy doesn't beleive in coincidence. :P
    u just look like the guy from 'A Beautiful Mind' xD

THERE'RE TWO "H" !!!!
    Just look here:
    Hashom

NOW WAIT JUST A MINUTE!
    I resent this! If you go one letter to the LEFT, you get YOQU.
    Now, putting together words that start with these four letters you can end up with Yellow Old Quadrat Under - very seriously jumble that up a bit and you get "Under Old Yellow Quadrat". Now, what's a quadrat, you ask? Excellent question! You might know it as just another word for a "square" - but a quadrat is also an individual "part" of an hieroglyphic text. As we know, hieroglyphs are old, so it totally fits. Now, where are there yellow structures on which hieroglyphs are written in WoW? That's right, Uldum.
    We're totally getting an underground Uldum raid, gusy.

Now I need to go dig up that numerological proof of how Fidel Castro is the second coming of Jesus.

Deleted
    Vaultkeeper Razhid - "hide a true leak" with remaining letters ZPRV.
    ZPRV shifted to the right by one letter is SW/AQ (Stormwind Ahn'Qiraj)
    Numerically, SWAQ is 1,17,19,23 and 1+19 = 20 and 17+23 = 40, add this to the AQ and you get AQ20/40
    This is the most convoluted logic I've seen in a long time. It's like those theories of how 9/11 was referenced in the bible.

Surely if there was any logic in them adding the numbers together (and it's ridiculous), it'd be in the order which the letters are. 19+23 and 1+17, so we'd be getting a revamp of AQ 42/18. What the hell does Stormwind have to do with anything anyway? And why did they arbitrarily pick letters to go in the namer tha were shifted to the elft of their true meaning.

Just absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimoorc View Post
    Originally Posted by Thalmor
    So, it has been established the middle name in the picture they released is a anagram of "A wow rehash revamp" if we take the first name its a anagram of "hide a true leak" with ZPRV as remaining letters. The third name is a anagram of "have a true gamers hunt"

if you take AQSW (Ahn Qiraj and Stormwind where i believe the picture was taken) and write their letters out with their corresponding numbers its 1 17 19 23 which 1+19 = 20 and 17+23 = 40 add this to the AQ and you get AQ20/40

Therefore I believe this picture is telling us we're getting AQ20/40 in 4.3 as rehashed/revamped dungeons.
    This guy doesn't beleive in coincidence. :P
    I still really, really consider it a coincidence. It's the same thing as people who see numbers everywhere - if you look hard enough, you can draw arbitrary connections between just about anything. We shall see, though, I suppose! That would be very clever if it is indeed right.

Deleted
    I was hoping SW would stand for Sunwell. Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Zalizari View Post
    This is the most convoluted logic I've seen in a long time. It's like those theories of how 9/11 was referenced in the bible.

Surely if there was any logic in them adding the numbers together (and it's ridiculous), it'd be in the order which the letters are. 19+23 and 1+17, so we'd be getting a revamp of AQ 42/18. What the hell does Stormwind have to do with anything anyway? And why did they arbitrarily pick letters to go in the namer tha were shifted to the elft of their true meaning.

Just absurd.
    Not getting politics involved you bring up a good point to all these hidden message things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matej View Post
    I was hoping SW would stand for Sunwell. Oh well
    actually, that would be awesome... a remade MgT. if they're going to remake mana tombs, or AQ10/40, or whatever, they might as well remake MgT.