Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Holy crap, if you add all the numerical values of all the letters together, than subtract that sum by itself, then add 23, you get 23. Mind blown. Someone call Jim Carrey!

Conspiracy theory like things are difficult to refute, because the theorist will always have some excuse, no matter how out of reality it is. Like saying that one thing is an anagram for another, but i have four extra letters (what!?), and if you do some really weird stuff to it, that is completely baseless, it can potentially mean something else too... and when you put it all together it makes absolutely no sense, but it must mean something completely different, too!

Quote Originally Posted by IrJabo View Post
    Arthas Menethil -> Trash in a Helmet
    Haha, I laughed out loud at this, thanks. Anagrams are fun.

I will laugh if what the op is predicting actually comes true.
    I will also laugh if it doesn't come true and I think of this thread again.

Lol.

EDIT: On a more serious note, I personally would love to do AQ again (only did AQ20), scaled up to 85. Actually, the "all content scaling up to the max level" is a pretty good idea too, and I've heard it often before. Wonder why I never applied the idea to wow... would be great.

EDIT2: Also, it isn't very hard to create an anagram (at least if a name is involved). And I don't doubt that Blizzard is a company to do that kind of stuff. Whether the op's idea is actually true or not....
    Last edited by reckoner04; 2011-08-12 at 02:20 PM.

Obviously he is a vendor, and will sell tinfoil hats to a large number of those in this thread>_<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Well a majority of players don't usually have every class at max level. Only the more hardcore people do, and we all know casual people outnumber the other people by a lot. Plus I'm sure 90% of players went back and made a Worgen/Goblin (or at least race changed) and went through the revamped Azeroth at least once.

you could have one level 80, if it is the only class you like why on earth would you level again?
    Again, many people only play a few classes because they only like those.

Anagrams mean completely nothing...

It's just skeptic people with too much of an imagination that has nothing to do that comes up with random facts out of nothing.

http://www.greatdreams.com/trade_numbers.htm

T
    hat is a whole website dedicated to WTC 9/11 anagrams. There are people that just research and find these things out because they want it to be true and connecting in some way. It is just rambling.
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

Quote Originally Posted by elye View Post
    This would actually make my week , i say bring back more hardcore Bc instances ... where CC is a must shattered halls heroic anyone ? :-P

Plus those auchi instances could actually be pretty challenging on heroic at the start of the xpac.
    Cataclysm was the same way, if not harder, at the "start" also.

Eventually people start outgearing the instances and they get easier, which is intended. The more you run something, the quicker you want to get through it. On the 500th run of a 5 man, you want it to be easy since you're not there for challenge anymore.

Then eventually new 5 mans come out and the cycle starts again.

I doubt we'll be seeing revamped Outlands instances though. It just doesn't fit in with where the story is now, which is centered on the Old World.

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/

Interesting find on the AQ bit.

/tinfoilhat

Quote Originally Posted by Lombra View Post
    Okay that last one is just stupid. Like, really stupid. Using the remaining letters and arbitrarily adding their one-step-to-the-right shifted numerical values together to form a random WoW term. Really? Also the supposed "WoW revamp" has already happened. Cataclysm, remember? Also they're not gonna revive an old instance so soon again.
    Yes because in Wrath they didn't bring back Nax, in ToC they didn't bring back Anub, the didn't bring back Ony in wrath, they didn't bring back Neth (and ony again) in release, in 4.1 they didn't release ZA/ZG (wtb ZF heroic /qq), in 4.2 Rag isn't back. I'm totally expecting another one or two old instances in 4.3 :P

Granted you did say old instances, I was just pointing out bosses/dungeons they've reused.

OT: Also, while I do like this post, it was kinda cool. (anagrams are always fun) Though I do not want another AQ dungeon.

EDIT:Inval1d took my hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Splizat View Post
    I can't see how erethals are going to fit into this xpack. unless its a leadin for the next. It's really too soon for that though.
    well pandaria is one thing but blizz can give us more outland in this expac too
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    The words "MMO CHAMPION" can be reconfigured to spell "CHAMPION MOM"

Another word for "champion" is "Patron".

Patron has 6 letters in it. 6 MOM.

Most moms are often WIVES

6 WIVES

Who had 6 wives? Why, none other than king henry the 8th.

If you wikipedia king henry the 8th, the first picture you see of him displays him wearing a red coat.

a RED COAT is a british soldier.

The flag of the british army (for some reason) depicts a lion standing on top of a crown.

A lion is a CAT and a crown is a HAT. Sound familiar?

The Cat in the Hat.
    It would be Cat on the Hat and not in the hat. So it means the good Dr. has been resurected as a zombie and written a sequel to his book. Zombie are in Walking Dead. Walking Dead season 2 premiers October 16. So the patch is out October 16?

Anyhow, hats off to the OP for comming up with this....hey hats off...the patch is definitely October 16

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UunaPriest View Post
    Obviously he is a vendor, and will sell tinfoil hats to a large number of those in this thread>_<
    You're a few years too late.
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Introducing_the_Tinfoil_Hat

Aww man, that brings back memories. Remember when the Armory was new and people said it was an invasion of privacy and would ruin raiding?
    Last edited by Slowpoke is a Gamer; 2011-08-12 at 02:37 PM.

Oh where did I put my tin foil hat, I'm gonna need it for the next few days (or weeks) till we get confirmation on wtf that screenshot really is about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragelicious View Post
    Mute yourself. You happen to be dumb atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting, but not making me happy or anything. Also, why would they put rehash and revamp in it... really, why the hell would they do it.
    I hope for bad-luck coincidence, stop rehashing/revamping please thanks.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Well a majority of players don't usually have every class at max level. Only the more hardcore people do, and we all know casual people outnumber the other people by a lot. Plus I'm sure 90% of players went back and made a Worgen/Goblin (or at least race changed) and went through the revamped Azeroth at least once.
    Pretty sure its more casual to not play a max character toon and instead hit 85 then start over again on an alt of another class.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Szemere View Post
    Interesting, but not making me happy or anything. Also, why would they put rehash and revamp in it... really, why the hell would they do it.
    Don't worry its not a real anagram.... its missing several letters to be a real one.

I KNEW my sig would be relevant someday!
    Those who search for meaning in something will always find it - even if it's not there. Apophenia and pareidolia, gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by Szemere View Post
    I'm guessing that the rehash/revamp portion of that (if true and it really is an intended anagram by Blizz) is referring to being able to wear old gear as new gear again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragelicious View Post
    Mute yourself. You happen to be dumb atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    Pretty sure its more casual to not play a max character toon and instead hit 85 then start over again on an alt of another class.
    If there's anything I KNOW for a fact about casual play, its that they simply play for enjoyment and not a goal like "beating the raid tier" or whatever. Creating characters and trying new classes is prime stuff for that. My friend's lil bro plays very casually. He's not even 85 yet. Stuck at 83. He'd rather play his lower level characters and goof around in BGs and do old dungeons and quest in the revamped zones then do boring, long tedious Deepholm quests. He make's new characters every month or so.

Heck when we all first started and were noobs I'm sure yall got distracted and made new characters while leveling your main. I remember ditching my mage at 40 and making a hunter alt and a rogue. It was a nice change of pace and the lower levels were way more laid back.

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappahealar View Post
    Anagrams mean completely nothing...

It's just skeptic people with too much of an imagination that has nothing to do that comes up with random facts out of nothing.

http://www.greatdreams.com/trade_numbers.htm

T
    hat is a whole website dedicated to WTC 9/11 anagrams. There are people that just research and find these things out because they want it to be true and connecting in some way. It is just rambling.
    Lol, just read through this... it's so fucking dumb. I mean, look at
    "American Airlines number 1-800-245-0999
    1+8+0+0+2+4+5+0+9+9+9=47 = 11
    "

"The number of stories is 110 (2x) 110 - 110
    Remember that the zero "0" is not a number, so we have 11:11
    "

Okay, then we'll also have 1+8+2+4+5+9+9+9=47 = 8.

maybe people are craving more in depth game play, as most of the game has been simplified to the ground. so in these theories they express their longing for something substantial and meaningful in the form of hidden meaning and clues to something greater. though to be fair, there have been plays on npc names before, such as "behtzen and slahtz" for best in slot, the twink trainer to turn off exp gain. also haris pilton and harison jones... though I think these theories give blizzard too much credit.