Once Upon A Time In The Firelands

Once upon a time in the firelands, there lived a flamewaker hunter called Shannox. He had two very special hellhounds called Riplimb & Rageface.

They loved patrolling the firelands killing whatever they could sharing many happy times between them, but then one day a mage came across them.

"They look powerful" the mage exclaimed, "i should come back with nine of my friends to see what treasures we can gain from them". So the mage returned the next day with a raid and took the fight to them.

The battle was fierce with neither side gaining ground, until Rageface, being as cunning as he was, decided to kill those in cloth first, starting with that mage!

"I'MA EAT YOU BITCH!" He roared at the mage. The poor mage was scared and could only cower as he moved in to use Face Rage.

"Not so fast!" yelled a random orc. "I shall put you in your place wretched being!" Where did this orc come from? Nobody knew and he wasn't invited, but any help was welcome.

The orc jumped in the air, axe in full motion as he aimed for Rageface. But then suddenly from out of the sky fell a giant fat lady!

"WTF!!!!" cried Rageface, but it was all too late...

"GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF ME!!" roared Rageface in pain as he suffocated, to which the fat lady replied....

And so the raid managed to kill Shannox and gain their much wanted EPIX !!

THE END !!

10+ Year Old Account

BRAVO!! BRAVO!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post

BRAVO!! BRAVO!!
    bravo!~~~