10+ Year Old Account

A question about Shadowburn...

Hey i was doing some thinking earlier and was wondering if as destro i should use Glyph of Shadowburn because it makes it so you can use Shadowburn every 6 seconds instead of every 15 seconds(basically), i was wondering what other people think about this and maybe could give me some info on it if im wrong or something
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Deleted
    It only helps you at execute phase and probably isn't worst prime glyph to choose but as far as I know, Imp, Conflagrate and Immolate are better choices. Anyways: http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t111390-...m_4_2_release/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirse View Post
    It only helps you at execute phase and probably isn't worst prime glyph to choose but as far as I know, Imp, Conflagrate and Immolate are better choices. Anyways: http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t111390-...m_4_2_release/
    i know ive read that but a 6 second cd that hits harder than conflag kinda seems worth it even tho it is a prime glyph and can only be used after 20%
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

It might be useful if you have 1 other lock in the raid (25man), but in dungeons/10m raids not so much. Just time it where you won't lose the CD before the boss is down and lose regaining your soul shards. Hit it when boss is at the 20% mark then depending on how fast your dps gets him to 10% is your deciding factor on using it again then or wait til 3-5%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely a pvp glyph it's actuall dps value isn't anywhere close to the current destro prime glyphs mentioned above.

Made by dubbelbasse

The only fight where I can think of it being somewhat useful is on Rag HC, but even then I doubt it'd be useful enough to take up a glyph slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    that hits harder than conflag
    It's been awhile since I've played destro, but excuse me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    It's been awhile since I've played destro, but excuse me?
    Lol I didn't even see he said that.......good laugh indeed. When someone claims shadowburn is hiting harder than conflag time to let their thread die.

Made by dubbelbasse