Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    *Sees a spider picture*

*Closes window and throws screen out of the window* Also @ above, yeah it may be but fuck does it scare me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    Well honestly, only slightly, I mean, it's still relevant to the topic is it not? I saw said topic, people posting pictures of "cute spiders" to prove you wrong aswell as people posting the creepiest around to prove em right. The only picture I might find anywhere near "griefing" is the "do you remember whene you trew your shoe at me and I fell behind the bed" thing.
    You don't think someone with arachnophobia could be intrested in discussing it?
    How exactly are pictures of spiders relevant to the discussion? I'm pretty sure most people know what spiders look like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppasan View Post
    *Sees a spider picture*

*Closes window and throws screen out of the window*
    So you first close ur window, and then attempt to throw ur screen out of it? :P

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    LOLOLOLOL, spiders don't really scare me but this is kind of creepy haha.
    I think it's kinda cute in some weirdass way.

Quote Originally Posted by Uthaslol View Post
    So you first close ur window, and then attempt to throw ur screen out of it? :P
    Haha, sorry I mean't close browser window and then throw out of a real window :-D

Deleted
    even the German Wikipedia page about Arachnophobia has a picture of a spider in it (sitting on someone's hand as a depictation of the confrontation therapy (which works))

Quote Originally Posted by Gawwad View Post
    You don't think someone with arachnophobia could be intrested in discussing it? How exactly are pictures of spiders relevant to the discussion? I'm pretty sure most people know what spiders look like.
    O c'mon now, think about it, you don't think you'll see a spider if you watch a show about arachnophobia? They are the subject at hand, people will find examples to prove their points or to get discussions started.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynophobia

i have that, so stop posting pics of pretty girls on the forums

Theres are many kind of phobia if you make a rule for one phobia, then everyone will ask to forbid pictures for theirs ....

I'm afraid of heights, should we ban pictures of clifs ?

Quote Originally Posted by timbli View Post

Such a thing exists? O.o

Deleted
    O c'mon now, think about it, you don't think you'll see a spider if you watch a show about arachnophobia? They are the subject at hand, people will find examples to prove their points or to get discussions started.
    And people don't post spider pictures in those threads just to mess with others?

Quote Originally Posted by Gawwad View Post
    And people don't post spider pictures in those threads just to mess with others?
    So? people will always grief, doesn't mean you should censor the internet because someone might troll someone else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by timbli View Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phobophobia

that's what I have. Thread reported

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phobophobia that's what I have. Thread reported
    hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia: you know what that is? Fear of long long words.

Well.. if we ban everything because someone didnt like, we'd be living in a very boring world....

get a life and suck it up like everyone else...

Deleted
    hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia: you know what that is? Fear of long long words.
    Bad to have that if you're Finnish or German but plz stop posting the names of or anything about phobias, I already said I have phobophobia!

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    Bad to have that if you're Finnish or German but plz stop posting the names of or anything about phobias, I already said I have phobophobia!
    You have nothing to fear but fear itself!

Had to.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterball View Post
    Well.. if we ban everything because someone didnt like, we'd be living in a very boring world....

get a life and suck it up like everyone else...
    It's one the most common Phobia's so I do think it's a big deal.

Deleted
    Confrontation is the best way to solve fear :P

Not trying to be rude but pictures make you that paranoid and fearful? Then what does a real life spider cause you to do?

I have Kottickphobia therefor I vow that posting pictures of Bobby Kottick is a bannable offense QQ.

What does a picture of spiderman cause you to do then?

IMHO there's no need to ban pictures of phobias if the thread is clear enough in it being about it or it being a picture thread, if I'm even more honest, don't be such a wimp, next thing you're going to tell me the picture threads aren't allowed to have spider pictures in it because some people are afraid of it and there's a chance you'll stumble upon one.

Before I forget, I'll remember this thread and I will use it as an argument whenever I come across an arachnophobe saying ''it's just pixels''.