Deleted

[Mac] Mumble gives mouse lag

Hi!
    Yesterday I joined my guild on Mumble, while doing some FL, and noticed a suddenly decrease of mouse capacity.
    Sometimes I had to click a few times for the mouse to react, and sometimes the click would get stuck.
    I didn't notice any fps-drops or that my machine was slowed down at all.

I don't have any "overlay" installed, thou it says that the certificate couldn't be verified (if that has anything to do with it?).

So, my question to you. How do I solve this "mouse lag"?

Deleted
    Not sure if you're aware of this already, but thought I'd let you know...

The recent OSX Lion has caused mouse cursor issues within WoW. It's a wellknown bug and there are multiple threads/blue posts about it in the Mac Support forum on us.battle.net

I realise that your question is about Mumble, but in case you have upgraded to Lion then that might be the culprit, and not Mumble.

Deleted
    Hi!
    No, I'm still on Snow Leopard, so that can't be it. And it only happens when mumble is running.

Deleted
    Sorry, then I don't know... I'm on Snow Leopard myself and raid with Mumble several times each week, and I haven't seen the issue you describe. However, I have had one mouse issue since 4.2 but a simple reboot of the game solved that. Hope someone else here can help you! You can also try the WoW mac forums to see if someone has posted about a similar problem (WTB WoW mac forums for EU). Good luck!

I had to register just to discuss this issue.

I've had it in Snow Leopard. There i found a fix, a small app called KeyRemap4Macbook (I'm on an iMac 27") which worked like a charm just by installing it. After installing Lion however, the same problem reappeared. I have to click several times on buttons for them to react. Most of the time when i hold right click, it gets stuck there.

So, the issue was present both in Snow Leopard and Lion. I know several people that runs both with mumble on and no problem at all. I don't use overlay, so that can't be the problem.

I have two mice, a Razer Naga and the Magic Mouse. Same problem on both.

Deleted
    Symetric, thank you for your advice.
    I'll check out KeyRemap4Macbook and try it out.

Thx again

Has this helped any of you? I still have the problem in Lion. I've tried both windowed and full screen but the problem persists.

Deleted
    I haven't had the opportunity to try it out yet, but I'll be report back as soon as I know.