Thread: PvP targets

PvP targets

Hey,
    I've been looking around and I have heard there is some addons which make you only able to target enemy players instead of enemys. In decent area's. like in battlegrounds you won't be able to tab to totems, hunters pet, ghoul, or stuff like that. any one knows that addon?

~Perhilion
    Last edited by Perhilion; 2011-08-12 at 01:47 PM.
    “Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it.”

10+ Year Old Account
    You can just bind the target friendly player key to tab instead of having it bound to enemy players. I have target friendly bound to shift tab :P

ah yeah I could do that. but I thought if there was an addon which does it for me could be easyer xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Would "target friendly" be able to target players in BGs? Cause they wouldnt really be counted "friendly".

But if so may be that would be nice.

I'm not sure about that one Grym. should try it out hehe :P

You could create a macro that goes:

/targetenemyplayer

this will not target pets or totems.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitenbdf View Post
    You could create a macro that goes:

/targetenemyplayer

this will not target pets or totems.
    Are you sure? I have this keybound and I don't think this is true. Using the "enemyplayer" directive just stops the targetting from selecting an NPC. It will still target totems and pets. (I think!)

Guys, there is actually a keybind for enemy players. It literally is, Enemy Player. I changed Tab to be that. It no longer selects pets, ghouls, mirror images (awesome), totems, etc. It literally only selects enemy players, not friendly.

Take 10 seconds and load up WoW and look, it's a little ways down in the keybindings but its there

Of course it only selects enemy players, there really isnt any macro that can play the game for you, at some point, you have to have some input.

The addon is called Retabinder (possibly with to b's) can't remember. The addon is fantastic and is a must have. Whenever you enter a BG it switchs your keybind to only target enemy players. And when you leave the BG it switches it back to target NPCs as well.
    CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.4 Ghz l Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 l MB: Asrock Z77 Xtreme4 l Memory: 8GB Gskill Ripjaws X l GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 670 l SSD: Crucial M4 256 GB l HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black l PSU: Corsair HX850 l Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower l
    Quote Originally Posted by blizzardsoldoutin2009 View Post
    i'm going to report you for trolling. you don't have the right to disagree with my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tampwn View Post
    The addon is called Retabinder .
    That was the addon where I am looking for! awesome Tampwn.
    thnx alot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kewidogg View Post
    Guys, there is actually a keybind for enemy players. It literally is, Enemy Player. I changed Tab to be that. It no longer selects pets, ghouls, mirror images (awesome), totems, etc. It literally only selects enemy players, not friendly.

Take 10 seconds and load up WoW and look, it's a little ways down in the keybindings but its there
    This is the only valid answer in this thread. Everyone else just failed. Including the OP that clearly ignored this post, and still decided to use an addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrasibion View Post
    This is the only valid answer in this thread. Everyone else just failed. Including the OP that clearly ignored this post, and still decided to use an addon.
    I knew there was a keybind for it. if you reset all keybinds its binded to shift-tab. but I was looking for an addon which does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrasibion View Post
    Why so bitter? Yes you can manually go into your keybindings and change it every time you enter a Bg or arena, or you can use this addon whic will conveniently do it for you. A lot of people do pvp and pve in which the addon is designed for. The OP said he was looking for an ADDON that he'd heard about that did this, not instructions on how to waste time doing it manually. Perhaps you should read what he said before invading a thread with your pms. Have a nice day
    CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.4 Ghz l Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 l MB: Asrock Z77 Xtreme4 l Memory: 8GB Gskill Ripjaws X l GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 670 l SSD: Crucial M4 256 GB l HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black l PSU: Corsair HX850 l Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower l
    Quote Originally Posted by blizzardsoldoutin2009 View Post
    i'm going to report you for trolling. you don't have the right to disagree with my opinion.