Travel Challenge! Go!

K, so basically I need help finding the cheapest ticket that I can get, and I'd love if anyone with experience would this would help out, this is the first time I'm buying a ticket on my own.

So details:

I need to leave Cebu (Philippines) on the 22nd or the 23rd, either is fine, going to Houston, Texas.

Need to leave Houston, Texas on the 27th or 28th, going back to Cebu.

So far, the cheapest I've found is $2400, so yeah, try to see if you can beat that.

(And sorry if this kind of thread is inappropriate, but if people can make "girl problems" threads 3-4 times a week, someone can make "ticket problems" right? :P )
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Need more info, which airport do you want to arrive in houston? Doesn't matter? There are 3^^
    I suppose it's this month?

23.8.2011-27.8.2011 CEB (Cebu) - IAH (Houston) 1.371 Euros ~ 1946,82 USD
    Cheapest i found.

As a general tip: Try ordering flights in a country with a relatively weak currency (lately) and pay it in dollars.

Here's the link, it's in german though: Edit: Search can't be linked, it was Qatar Airlines though.

Quote Originally Posted by SioX View Post
    Need more info, which airport do you want to arrive in houston? Doesn't matter? There are 3^^
    I suppose it's this month?

23.8.2011-27.8.2011 CEB (Cebu) - IAH (Houston) 1.371 Euros ~ 1946,82 USD
    Cheapest i found.

As a general tip: Try ordering flights in a country with a relatively weak currency (lately) and pay it in dollars.

Here's the link, it's in german though: Edit: Search can't be linked, it was Qatar Airlines though.
    When I clicked on your link it redirected me back to the main page, and when I tried searching for it myself on that site the cheapest I could find was a $2700 one, can't find that $1946 one >.<

And yeah, it can be any airport in houston, and yeah this month >.<

Thanks for the help

Edit: Still can't find the $1946 one you're talking about, and I found a $2359 one here http://www.cheapoair.com/Default.asp...1&tt=ROUNDTRIP
    Last edited by vizzle; 2011-08-12 at 02:08 PM.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    It's all in jscript... i'll try to get you a direct link.

Can't get one... maybe this'll help you out:
    To Houston it's flight: 657 & 77
    From Houston it's flight: 78 & 656

Mind you, you wanted the cheapest^^
    35 hours and 20 minutes is your flight time to Houston and back it's 31 hours and 10 minutes.

Rechecked: It's Qatar

10+ Year Old Account
    Ticket sales online use pricing unique to the user based on location, cookies, etc. So two people could look at the same ticket and get two very different prices.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maharishi View Post
    Ticket sales online use pricing unique to the user based on location, cookies, etc. So two people could look at the same ticket and get two very different prices.
    Really? I have no Cookies so i dunno and my proxy is... ah well^^