Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by palpableimmunity View Post
    I own a Destructor, DeathAdder, Naga, Carcharias & an Arctosa, and I don't regret one purchase, nor have I run into any issues with any of my Razer products.
    Razer does not manufacture or design headphones, those are rebranded chinese imports. I'd rather use headset from some reputable audio hardware manufacturer than overrated mouse manufacturer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kewi View Post
    I was lookin at the 2600's.. But I did not exactly enjoy the "hyper-threading" style in the past.. I have not seen a review that really explains how the 4/8 thing works..

I just know WOW recording maxes out my Quad core 2.4, and I'm not sure exactly how much better a quad 3.0 would be :-p hence the look at the 6 cores.
    More cores does not help WoW or any other games in any way. Problem most people are having is old inefficient quadcores or even dualcores. This year's 3GHz dualcore CPU has ten times the power of 3GHz dualcore from 2004.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Yeah... I view everything from Razer the same way I do Alienware. Everything except for their "mmo mouse" is not worth the price. You're basically paying a premium for aesthetics (if that's your thing).

Logitech for mice/keyboards and Creative for headsets > Razer. If you value your money, anyways.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't read every reply but the Naga's are only $60.00 USD over at newegg... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826153054

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    Razer mice are fantastic, I've been using my Death Adder since it was released. I've heard complaints about their keyboards those especially those with the sound console on the top right of the keyboard, kinda wonky with programming and spam opens Windows Media player. I just bought the Logitech G110 for $60, it's a really nice keyboard, doesn't come with the LCD screen but seriously I'll never use it anyway and it's like $100 more... I'd go to Razer for mice and Logitech for Keyboards.

Quote Originally Posted by Niyari View Post
    Logitech for mice/keyboards and Creative for headsets > Razer. If you value your money, anyways.
    Both Logitech and Creative are totally hit and miss when it comes to headphone quality. Everything they do is plastic toys, but some of those have pretty good sound quality too. Neither of them does anything even close to audiophile quality.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    i dont think the keybouard is worth it, but the razer naga us absoloutely genious

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elween View Post
    The razer naga yes for sure, there isn't a better mice out there. The keyboards are nice but any good keyboard from other brand would do the job.
    What defines a good mouse is how you feel about it, for me there is a better mouse on the market then the razer naga I use the logitech G5 and if I was to change I would change to a new G5 and if I was to drop a crap load of cash on a new brand I'd go for the Cyborg R.A.T 9 over the razer naga any day.

---------- Post added 2011-08-12 at 08:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Niyari View Post
    Creative headsets are absolute garbage when you compare them to other headphone brands if you ask me, there are so many better headsets out there that is even cheaper and has better quality then creative.

But again for mouse and keyboard out of the big brand names it's what suits your hands thats the best mouse/keyboard.

Deleted
    Razer in general is overrated and overpriced.

But they do have some products that are better than their competitors. Mainly...

...The Razer Naga - arguably the best/most popular MMO gaming mouse for small hands
    ...The Black Mamba Ultimate - the best mechanical gaming keyboard

Their other products aren't really anything special though and generally only used by Razer fanboys.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought a razer deathadder for ~40-50 dollars, and it broke.

I've used DeathAdder mice forever now. The most sturdy and reliable, not to mention quality mice I've used.

Also use a Razer Tarantula keyboard which is good, and recently got my friend a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate keyboard for his new rig...which is absolutely amazing.

Razer Naga is a decent purchase. Can't say I have much interest atm in anything else they make, but I've had that mouse for over a year now and I really like it.

Deleted
    I've been using DeathAdder for few years now and its the most comfortable mouse I ever used

Quote Originally Posted by Trifande View Post
    I swear by the Razor Naga, and I can't imagine playing without it. Admittedly, it took a while for me to realize the full potential of the additional buttons but it has definitely been worth it. Started off only comfortable using ~6 of the additional buttons...but now I use the entire gambit.

I'm personally not much fussed about the keyboard after having 12 (x3 - ctr/shift/alt) additional (i.e. not including the regular 5) buttons on my mouse. That said, I use the Logitech Wave keyboard because it is wireless.
    I too swear by my naga. Although I only use 9 of the buttons with any regularity, I just cant seem to hit 10 11 and 12 while maintianing a comfortable grip that can utilize the other buttons. I use them for some rairly used funtions that I either dont mind shifting my grip for or can tolerate useing the inside of my thumbjoint once or twice to tag them.

The naga is not too expensive, you can pick one up for as low as 60$ from some stores although it ranges up to 80. The wireless version is more expensive. I peronaly pair it with my good old trusty G15 rev.1 keyboard.

Who is John Galt?

Razer Naga - a must have for any MMO gamer
    Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Mechanical Keyboard - while expensive, I wouldn't go back to any other gaming keyboard
    Razer Carcharias - Awesome headset for the price. great microphone quality and awesome 5.1 surround.

All the people that are bashing Razer because they got a defective item, realize that with any company, there are always going to be defects

Earlier Razer products were a little shoddy to begin with, but now a days, they are a grade A company and I would recommend every item I have gotten from them

10+ Year Old Account
    Razer stuff is usually as good as other gaming stuff. maybe a bit more proffesional though.
    I got Razer Abyssus Mouse. Not a gaming mouse, but perfect for me, because it fits my hand perfectly Pretty cheap one. That was a good buy.

Deleted
    Razer is worth it for me.. Awesome stuff, does not get worn out to fast compared to other brands ive used in my life. Besides, here in Sweden the Razer stuff is not more expensive than the other Gaming brands, and if you want stuff that take your game to the next level, you are gonna have to pay more than a 5€ Mouse.

You get what you pay for.. =)

I use a Razer Mamba, I really like it, it just seems to fit my hand. My husband has a Naga which he refuses to play without. I really wouldn't recommend Razer keyboards, however. I have a Razer Lycosa that I've warrantied 3 times now and I'm still having issues with the new one. Keys randomly stop working and stick (auto run stick in a dungeon is a fun time btw). I know you said you'd already picked out a headset, but for anyone else looking for one the Turtle Beach ones are really nice, and more importantly, really comfortable.

i bought the naga and returned it within a day, as it was incredibly clunky. ive used a g500 or mx518 mouse pretty much my entire gaming time, and have loved them both.

the razor headset was ok, replaced it with some pulsewaves that, imo, are much better, for half the price.

hated the keyboard so much that i went and bought a cheapy 10 dollar one until my x6 came in the mail.