Deleted

!Looking for a Portal 2 Co-Op partner!

Hello,

Today I finally bought Portal 2. I know it's very late compared to other people who bought it, but I first played the "Illegal version", now I decided to just buy it. One of the awesomest (And I'm sure it might be the awesomest) featuresof Portal 2 is of course: Co-Op.

So now I'm looking for a buddy to play Co-Op with. I am 14 years old, so I'm looking for someone about my age. Of course you should have a Steam account so we can become friends and use voicechat throughout the Co-Op. I don't want someone who after this just goes away, but it could be fun if we can also play other games, for example Team Fortress 2 (Just an example.). I'm from the Netherlands myself, but I don't really mind where you come from, as long as your English is good, you like videogames, and (just a small extra) perhaps haven't played co-op yourself either, makes solving the puzzles more fun. Just PM me or reply with info about yourself, and I'll take a look at it!

Any questions? PM me or reply.

Regards,
    Janjojie

Deleted
    I'll be your partner I'm 14 years old too and i turn 15 in December. I played a little bit of co-op but not that far. If you want you can add me by the username: Talentless09 (Yeah i needed a name nobody else had :P) I do have other steam games like Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike 2, Half Life 2 Deathmatch etc.
    I come from Denmark and my english level is pretty high so i'm ready if your offer still stands

Snipped

Nvm, something bad happened and my browser is listing old threads and I'm getting infractions for necroing or something, trying to figure this out
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2015-05-23 at 04:58 AM.