Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Dynasty Warriors is a good example.

I enjoyed X-2....

Catalysm! was terrible

Deleted
    I know it's a sequel in itself, but Assassin's Creed 2. The second one was perfect. Brotherhood was terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Final Fantasy is an Oxymoron. Once you see the title Final Fantasy 13 you think, so when will it end, how about a better fitting title Endless Nightmare (A crappy title from the top of my head).

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merendel View Post
    ug 10 wasnt so hot to begin with but X-2 was equivalent to torturing small animals to get your jollies off. I hope they never make a direct squeal again in the FF line (new titles are fine they are normally unconnected to past ones)
    http://www.finalfantasy13-2game.com/

(It's completely connected)

And imo, Fable has gotten better with every release.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

dragon age
    world of warcraft: burning crusade

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skylla05 View Post
    http://www.finalfantasy13-2game.com/

(It's completely connected)

And imo, Fable has gotten better with every release.
    Hell no, 3 sucked *cringe*

HOWEVER you ARE entitled to your own opinion so I wish to appoligise for my insolence.
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2011-08-12 at 10:17 PM.

Deleted
    Duke Nukem Forever has to be the most anticipated sequel for a game in history. Unfortunately it proved to be the suckiest sequel in gaming history. Oh well....

ug 10 wasnt so hot to begin with but X-2 was equivalent to torturing small animals to get your jollies off. I hope they never make a direct squeal again in the FF line (new titles are fine they are normally unconnected to past ones)

I would add fable to the list. I kinda enjoyed the first one but the next 2 not so much.
    They are for 13...

Quote Originally Posted by Khalahn View Post
    They are for 13...
    It can't have any worse fan perception than the original did.

I would add fable to the list. I kinda enjoyed the first one but the next 2 not so much.
    Ten was one of the best FF games in it's line imo. 10 > 7 > 9 > 8 > 4 > 12 ect... X-2 wasn't great but there was still about 100 hours of play time and the class shift system was more then just fun.

On topic:
    Banjo nuts and bolts.. Wrath of the lich king / Burning crusade.. Halo 3 was enough imo though reach wasn't particularly bad. Mass effect 2 was under developed and disappointing gameplay and length wise to me but it's not that I wish they didn't make it just they made it better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    Hell no, 3 sucked *cringe*

however you are entitled to your own opinion so I wish to appoligise for my insolence.
    You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are also entitled to be wrong. I hope you will apologize for your insolence you fool, as you can see I am obviously correct. (I couldn't resist)

Serious question: How is a game not existing better for you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Devil My Cry, the first was the best.

Erm its not out yet, but im not sure about after fable 3 when numbers 4 comes out, its mentioned its going to be a kinect game and you have to make specfic motions with your body and hands to cast spells etc, I can either see it going one of two way, increase its popularity significantly, or killing the fable series, which 2 and 3 came very close to,
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Final Fantasy 10 easily.

Breath of Fire, after 2, that is. They could have done a much better job on the later games.
    This is just absurd, Breath of Fire 3 and 4 were easily just as good as the first two games, especially 4. Dragon Quarter was definitely different, but was by no means a bad game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Erm its not out yet, but im not sure about after fable 3 when numbers 4 comes out, its mentioned its going to be a kinect game and you have to make specfic motions with your body and hands to cast spells etc, I can either see it going one of two way, increase its popularity significantly, or killing the fable series, which 2 and 3 came very close to,
    how could that possibly end well? unless it has a non kinect mode ofc. as long as it isnt as bad as 3 i am happy.

Fable. The game was horrid to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account
    after paper mario tyd, they fucked it allllll up with a stupid gimmicky platformer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaftyMcShaft View Post
    Metzen: Magic rainbow ponies.
    Developer 2: Brilliant.
    Metzen: That's why they pay me the big bucks.