Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    Serious question: How is a game not existing better for you?
    I just want to punch you in the face everytime I see you post.

Deleted
    Dragon Age the second part was soooo crapy shame ...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tales of Symphonia 2 was crap, Tales of Symphonia 1 was a masterpiece of [cliched] storytelling. :]

I love people hating on burning crusade.... Burning Crusade Dominates over Wrath...The Raiding content was a lot harder than anything out in wrath or cata so far. Plus they introduced arena....

But I must say it should of just stayed at vanilla wow!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Call of Duty
    Halo
    Temple of Light-ShadowsongUS
    Get Along Gang-ShadowsongUS (Disbanded)
    ~Alanaria~:::Cyclønite:::Thelek

Deleted
    Expansions to WoW = Sequals to games. Could you vanilla fanboys please stop posting here, it's just trolling at this point.

If I can twitch the question a little and name a game I hope won't have a sequel in the future, it would be Portal. I'm afraid they're gonna milk it and release a Portal 3, but it's just good where it is now, they just need to update the current game with new game modes etc. so there is some replay value.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtortion View Post
    I just want to punch you in the face everytime I see you post.
    Well that was informative

Deleted
    Turok! the first game was BRILLIANT then the ones after sucked harder than katie price
    Last edited by mmoc1f8ef433c2; 2011-08-12 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Squawl View Post
    Dragon Age the second part was soooo crapy shame ...
    I must agree on this one

DA2 sucked so hard i wanted to strangle my brother and the saddest part is they plan on releasing more parts of Dragon Age with DA2 serving as a role model for those future games .

That decision is like shooting yourself in the foot then saying "Oh my god what have i done" then shooting yourself in the other foot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenryusho View Post
    Ten was one of the best FF games in it's line imo. 10 > 7 > 9 > 8 > 4 > 12 ect... X-2 wasn't great but there was still about 100 hours of play time and the class shift system was more then just fun.

On topic:
    Banjo nuts and bolts.. Wrath of the lich king / Burning crusade.. Halo 3 was enough imo though reach wasn't particularly bad. Mass effect 2 was under developed and disappointing gameplay and length wise to me but it's not that I wish they didn't make it just they made it better.
    10 is the last FF that I played and I still haven't gotten through it. My biggest problem with the next gen FF games is the amount of cutscenes. In 10, you fight something, then spend the next hour making a sandwich and taking a nap before the cutscene is over. It was entirely too much. Whatever happened to the good old days when you could just skip through what people were saying because "Who cares?" Oh, and FF 1 was the best. 4 black mages = sweetness.

OT : Super Mario Bros. 2. I don't mind the other sequels, but that one should have been tossed into the deepest pits of hell. Also to the person who said any EA sports game, spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailine57 View Post
    after paper mario tyd, they fucked it allllll up with a stupid gimmicky platformer
    At least its getting a real sequel on the 3DS.

I wish Wind Waker hadn't gotten a sequel. I loved WW, but Phantom Hourglass was awful. I died a little inside every time I had to return to the Temple of the Ocean King.

My list of games that shouldn't be sequels:

Cataclysm
    MW2
    C&C4
    DA2
    GTA IV
    (might be added in the list in the future) Diablo 3
    Crysis 2, hated the linearness

Deleted
    Okami. Because the 'sequel', Okamiden, was nothing but a dumbed-down version of the first for the DS.

Also there's the new Spyro game that's coming out. It looks horrid. Ruined my favourite game series. And guess who's making it? Activision.

Paper Mario series. The first was awesome. The rest SUCKED SHIT.

Perfect Dark. Again same as Paper Mario series.

Star Fox after the N64. Why did they deviate from rail shooting....

In the Sonic series every game after Adventure 2 Battle was fail.

In Rayman series when the rabbids came it went to shit. 2 and 3 were really good platformers.

Hate to say it, but what did Mario Galaxy 2 bring to the table that Mario Galaxy 1 did not have?

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    Hate to say it, but what did Mario Galaxy 2 bring to the table that Mario Galaxy 1 did not have?
    It brought Yoshi. but I agree with the rest of that list, I don't even think the latest Rabbids games had Rayman in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuraine View Post
    I know it's a sequel in itself, but Assassin's Creed 2. The second one was perfect. Brotherhood was terrible.
    are you fucking joking?

Final Fantasy X.
    Dungeon Siege II.
    Age of Empires II.
    Dragon Age.

Quote Originally Posted by Sariena View Post
    Final Fantasy X.
    Dungeon Siege II.
    Age of Empires II.
    Dragon Age.
    If you mean FFXI shouldn't have existed, I'd (probably) agree with you. What it needed was a different sequel.

Deleted
    Fallout 2
    (might be added in the list in the future) Diablo 3
    I can see that happen.

Final

Fantasy

X

Edit: Have to agree on the spyro one big time. As soon as it hit the PS2, it when down the shitter.
    Last edited by Mizgarth; 2011-08-27 at 03:57 AM.