Hello all. My wife and I are looking for a new home for progression raiding. We've had to take a break due to RL issues and now we are ready to jump back into things.

What are we looking for in a guild/raid?
Simply put a place that can balance environment with progression. While we want to go in and kill the new bosses, we don't want to have to sacrifice a friendly atmosphere to do so.

As far as raids go, 10 or 25 man is fine. We'd much, much prefer the use of some kind of EPGP/DKP loot system. Kind of tired of seeing the GM's girl/boy-friend get a piece of gear for their third off-spec when they'll never use it, but it's just a "I might in the future" thing. We'd be much much happier on a PST server, but it's not necessary.

What do we have to offer?
Well besides one cool duo, we are both serious raiders during raid time. If there aren't cauldrons/feasts you can expect us to have our own as well as potions and other consumables. We both know what tank-spot and google is should we come across a boss that we don't know. We can both take direction very well. Our SA is outstanding, though I admit that there are times where we just have a slip up.

What times are we available to raid?
Thursday: 5-10pm PST
Friday: 5-10pm PST
Saturday: 5-10pm PST
Sunday: 5-10pm PST

Contact info:
Please either leave a reply here, pm me or you may email me at smagus02@gmail.com. That is not my RealID so please don't try to add it.