Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good ol' Jack Daniel's

Rum, and let it float in the water to keep it cool.
    Whether the world's greatest gnats or the world's greatest heroes, you're still only mortal!

Cognac. you drink it at room temperature. It is very heavy and yet doesn't give you headache in the morning.

Don't want to be weighed down? 151

10+ Year Old Account
    Vodka for all!

I vote rum.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Deleted
    Jagermeister [keep it cold], and Jack Daniels + Coke.

10+ Year Old Account
    wtf guys, where is cpt. obvious? you are going to canoe trip, just drop those bottles in that cold water and cooling problem solved. enjoy your cold drinks

10+ Year Old Account
    Beer > all else.

And yes, get a good beer that you can drink warm, the colder temperature masks flavor.

Red wine is best served at room temp. GET YO FANCY PANTS ON

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seru View Post
    wtf guys, where is cpt. obvious? you are going to canoe trip, just drop those bottles in that cold water and cooling problem solved. enjoy your cold drinks
    I think Cpt. Obvious made three or four appearances in this thread (in different alter-egos of couse), didn't you see him?
    Last edited by GodlyBob; 2011-09-08 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Numbers looked strange
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Beer > all else.

And yes, get a good beer that you can drink warm, the colder temperature masks flavor.
    i dont know what horse piss are u drinking in usa guys, but here in europe we know that best temp for beer is 7~10C (45~50F). there is no such a thing as "beer that is good warm" .... not even after 3days on desert

Deleted
    Went for a canoe trip the other weekend, I brought 2 cases of beer, i.e 48x33 cl whit an A% of 4.7%. That plus half a bottle of cognac, Hennessey FTW!
    The beer was great when you were in the canoe, altho spilled like half of it cause of the crazyness paddling into each other, bumping and all other funs stuffs. So be prepared to waste alot of alco right in to you canoe (: And he cognac was nice in the evening in front of the fire.

Have a nice trip mate!

Deleted
    If you're going canoeing (Not quite sure how to spell it :3) - And don't want your beer hot, why not place it in a plastic bag or something, tie it to the canoe and then put it in the water, so it's like, dragged behind the boat? (Inbefore: LOL IT WILL SINK - Short line. Just saying)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by k4tamai View Post
    If you're going canoeing (Not quite sure how to spell it :3) - And don't want your beer hot, why not place it in a plastic bag or something, tie it to the canoe and then put it in the water, so it's like, dragged behind the boat? (Inbefore: LOL IT WILL SINK - Short line. Just saying)
    it wont sink. it would be tied to canoe

Deleted
    rum and coke.

Deleted
    Ill be going with Bacardi - Coke or Vodka - Orange... but when going out i usually stick with beer as im a cheapass

Deleted
    I prefer port wine, enjoyable

with Lemon is my Favorite !

Or wisky like
    Last edited by Kibrisli; 2011-09-08 at 09:04 AM.